Intermission~1

Song of the wind, take me back.
Back to when kings and queens ruled the land.
Here on a hill of heathers, a lonely princess.
She was so beautiful, there weren't praises worthy of her.
Still, that beauty came with a glaring weakness.
She was a selfish maiden -

But at the same time, she did not wish for anything.

As long as her loyal prince stood beside her, shielding her from the storms, she was the happiest girl in the world.

Her prince was the perfect knight. His silver armor shone like the full moon, his sword made of light was capable of fending off the sky itself.

They lived happily.

But one day the world as they knew it began to change, the dark clouds of the storms became more and more frequent, bearing beasts and monsters that roamed the land to devour, terrorize and destroy.
People gathered at the lonely hill, on their knees they begged the princess for help.

Seeing their faces distorted with fear, mothers and fathers crying their long lost children, lovers mourning their mate, little kids soon to be called orphans, the princess felt her soul break.
She gave them her prince, with the only condition that once the land was safe, he would be demanded no more quests and safely returned to the hill.

Even with those odds, the shining blade of the prince repelled all evil.
In a matter of days, people were now celebrating for weeks...