The First Look

Eleanor's pov:

I woke up and i look at the time. Shit i'm late! i say it my head. I get up and open my door and see the apartment is a mess,i also see my bestie laying on the floor half naked. "Girl what the fuck happened!" I yelled at her and throw a pillow at her. Her head pops up really quick. "Eleanor what the fuck,that shit hurt." My friend says hand on her head and getting up. "girl look the fuck around it's a mess,and i told you about drinking,if your going to drink tell me i don't want to be here when the cops come." I said walking past her to the kitchin. "girl i'm rich i will get out of it" She said "correction your father is rich and he will get you out of it." I said getting to mugs down. "fuck Eleanor, can you make me a cup of coffee." Ruby said, i just rolled my eyes and started making the coffee.

Ruby came out 10 minutes later fully dressed. "finally your fully dressed." i said walking over to her handing her mug. Ruby just nodded and took her mug. Ruby turn on the tv and saw her favourtive band,i heard screaming. I ran out "Ruby what what!" I said panicking "oh sorry Eleanor but look Tokio Hotel." Ruby said with a big smile. "girl you can't just fucking do that." I said sitting down the couch. "Eleanor,look..OMG look their having an concert near here.!" Ruby shrieked shaking me. "damn stoppp!" I yelled,she stopped. "you should get tickets." I claimed "OMG yesss!" she shrieked.

About an hour later because if the connects her father has she had tickets even though I thought they were sold out. "Girlyy i got tickets!" She screamed "yay" I said with a tone "uh...Eleanor?" Ruby uttered, i looked at her with a worry face. "yes?" I mumbled "i kinda got you a ticket.." she mumbled "what speak up i couldn't hear you." " I got you a ticket!" she blurted out. I smile and all my worry drops,until i realized what she said, "wait you got me a ticket?" I said then continue "for a band i don't listen to." I said looking at her in the eyes. "yes..I didn't want to go alone and you shouldn't allow me too." she mumbled to me, i groaned. "fine,your right i shouldn't but like you couldn't of gave me a heads up before buying it." i said looking back at my show. "and when is it?" I asked "uh..on friday." she mumbled "Wait..friday!" I yelled turning my head so fast. "oh no does that mean we.." I didn't finish "Yes we have to go shopping!" she sang and also finishing my sentence. I just sat back and groaned.

It was later that day and we we're ready and we were in my car. "which mall?" I asked putting on my sunglasses. "uh..the closest one." Ruby said putting on some music. We sang and Ruby kinda danced. We made it and got out. "girl we are complete opposites styles." Ruby said looking me up and down. "you act like i don't know that.". She looks like a barbie and i well i'm emo/goth.

We walk into a store and Ruby turns to me. "no black i want colors,ok?" She askes but also commanded. I walked over to the dresses then thought to myself why would I wear a dress I want to be comfortable so I walked away and went to the jeans and saw some good looking baggy jeans i had the perfect shirt that would go amazing with them. I walked over to the dressing room and put them on,they fit perfect. I walked out and saw Ruby in a skirt and a tank top,I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder, she jumped then saw it was me. "you look amazing" I said smilng,she put her hand on mine. "thanks." Ruby said she wasn't smiling or she didn't look happy. "what wrong?" I asked worried. "look at me." she said covering herself. "Ruby get the skirt i have a perfect shirt to go with it." I said,Ruby looked at me and gave me a little smile. We went to go buy them and then we walked out of the store holding hands.

we walk around the mall getting some food and talking shit about people.

When we're done at the mall we get to my car and get in. "my feet hurt" i complain. "same" ruby agrees. We look at each other and laughed.

When it was friday, we got ready and i gave her the shirt she put it on and it when perfect together,she was grinning ear from ear. we got ready a couple hours earlier,bcause it's still pretty far. When we got to the concert we park already so many cars were there i didn't think there would be so many cars but at the same time did,becasue it's a all boy band. We waited hours still,but we brought chairs so we can sit. It was Rubys idea to go so early,she wanted a good spot. and when the concert was starting we got a good spot,front row,or more like second row. but still really good. we waited a couple minutes then i saw Tom,then Gustav,then Georg,and then the last one came on stage Bill.. i just stared in awe,he's jaw dropping majestic,how can a guy look that good,i thought to myself, then he looked right at me and winked...