The secret

Bill's Pov:

When i hung up the call,I looked to my brother he was sitting there with the Georg and Gustav behind him. He was glancing at me angry. "Du mussten Sie abholen?"(you had to pick up?) Tom asked raising his eyebrows but still looking mad. "Ja,Das habe ich getan, sie hat zuerst angerufen."(Yes, I did, she called first.) I said annoyed. Tom just rolled his eyes and got up, "Lets just fucking go." Tom said getting his keys "Tom you never get this mad why you mad?" I asked getting up and following the others. "uh,maybe because we're going to be late and it's your fault." Tom said looking straight at me. "you be calling girls all the time,but it's okay because it's you." I said laughing. He just smiled and started the car.

Once we got to the race,we saw all our fans and tom smiled,but he stopped smiling when we saw the people that get the race popular,and knowed. "why the fuck are y'all late." They whipser to us, Tom looks at me,then rolls his eyes. "Bill had to be a gentleman and pick up the phone for a girl." Tom said snarky, they just looked at me and did a signal to start the race, then Tom started smiling again, he loved seeing all the pretty ladies. "Hallo!" Tom yelled to all the fans blowing a kiss. "aww that's cute" I said grabbing his arm and holding on to it. Tom just looked at me and shook me off. I stopped being funny and grabbed my keys to my car, I nodded to Georg,Gustav,and lastly Tom. We all walked up to our race cars and i got in midnight purple car,Tom got in his dark blue car,Georg got in his bright green car,and Gustav in his white one. They were all line up, i turn to face Gustav,I turn to face Tom,then Tom faces Georg, We all nodded saying that we're ready. Then a girl that basically no clothes on, she was in a mini skirt and a bra,she held up a little flag in the air and we all started our car, rev the cars up. I smile I got a feeling i'm going to be first this time.

The girl quickly pulls the flag down and I kick down on the gas, speeding off before the rest. I was first but then Tom came out of no where and got ahead of me. "fuck" I groaned I pressed my foot harder and i speed up more and then Georg was behind me on my ass. Then the round was over and I was first, but Tom and Georg was on my ass and Gustav hasn't been seen. I was wondering where Gustav was and what happened why wasn't he on my ass,he actually got a good car.he usually has bad choice in the cars but he knows how to race really well.

I was winning I was almost there. I made it! I got first place, I never get first place it's always Tom,and if he gets anything else he says we're cheating or he's having a bad day,or he got a bad car. Then I stop and I hear the speaker #1place goes to Bill kaulitz,#2 place goes to Gustav Schäfer #3 place goes to Tom Kaulitz and #4 place goes to Georg
but i zoned out i was shocked where did Gustav come from! I got out of the car and saw Gustav smiling and Tom yelling at him. and Georg saying he got the bad car. I walk up to them, "Georg you know that's the bad car why didn't you ask for a different one!" I said with a smirk. "I thought it would be funny." Georg said. I look at Tom he was mad. Then we see 4 more new cars pull up lined up and waiting for more people. Then we see the people that are in the cars,it's the people we hate. We all look at each other,and we get ready to go greet and so Tom can get a lady like he always does.

We walk over to our fans and we smile and wave,then Tom noddes to me and i roll mu eyes, but Tom just walks over to a girl and starts talking with her. I shake some girls hands, I also sign some things and so do the others,and talk to some really drunk guys, they were talking about some weird things and i was smiling acting like I knew what thier talking about, I go back to talk to some girls since i would rather talk to girls to the drunk guys.

About an hour later we're all really tired and me,Georg,Gustav agree to leave. I walk over to Tom and put my hand on his shoulder "you ready to leave,we're leaving we're all tired." I say, Tom just smiles and noddes his head winking to this one girl,then we walk away.

We get back to the hotel and we all go to our rooms,I saw so many pretty ladies but I only have one on my mind. But I can't let her know this side it can cause trouble and i don't want to lose her.