The Girl I fought For.

(Bill's Pov) 

My heart broken when Eleanor hung up the phone,then my phone rang, I knew it wasn't her but I hoped. I looked who was calling, Tom. I wiped the tears away,and picked up the phone. "Bill!" Tom Yelled "where the fuck you at,we're waiting for you!" Tom yelled "sorry had to do something." I said tears falling from my eyes. "oh,Eleanor?" He asked "yes." I stopped myself,I couldn't tell him,he would march over here and kill her right here.

About five minutes later I was there,and I saw everyone. I walked up to Tom and stood behind Tom. "good,your finally here,we can start." Tom whispered. "well,well we're all here now." Liam said, I knew him from anywhere,he thought he was all big and bad because of his daddy's power. I scoffed and looked over to see Gustav and a girl on his arm,I walked over to him "Hey." I said looking at him,then turning to the girl and pulled out my hand and we shook hands. "what's up Bill,this is Jade." he said pointing towards Jade. "Hello Jade beautiful name." I said hiding my pain in my heart,she could tell becasue her smiled dropped and then she put her hand on my arm. "why is he here?" I asked talking about Liam. "Oh he thinks he's in charge because his dad is late." Gustav laughed "He doesn't actaully think he's all that right." I scoffed looking at him.

Then a bright red car pulled up,then Liam's father stepped out. "well hallo guys,and girl." He smiled looking at Jade. I look at Jade and Gustav he covers her and looks at me. He walked her over to his car and told her to stay in the car,then he walked back. "hey how's Eleanor?" Gustav asked, I didn't want to think of her. "she's mad at me for ditching her at the mall." I said,I wanted to be honest. "oh,we didn't need you that bad,I haven't seen you that happy in a while." Gustav exclaimed "yea,but I fear it's to late." I said wanting to cry. "no,don't give up you love her and she's love you." Gustav said hugging me,I hugged him tight and tear falling,I wiped it,and then started paying attention to the talk they were having,and then felt Gustav's hand on my shoulder. "well this wasn't the deal!" I heard Liam's father say. "hm looks like i'm going to have to call orders than." He said, I looked at Gustav and we got closer. "hello yes,which one." Then he looked right at me and smiled "yes Eleanor." He said,my crossed arms dropping,Tom looked at me worried in his eyes. "no no don't shoot yet." He said still staring right at me. I walked closer "no you don't fucking touch her." I said coldly. "how much you willing to give for her to be safe." He asked "how much you need." I said hiding all my pain and worries. "oh lets see, just for the rest. 10 milion?" He questioned he must of thought I wouldn't do it because he lift up the phone "deal." I said he turned to me shocked,and so did Tom,Dave,Gustav,Georg. I walked back to the cars. "omg did you just pay 10 mil for a girl?" Jade asked "not any girl,the girl I love." I said meeting her eyes,she smiled. "that's cute,will I never met her?" She asked "probably not, I ruined things. Tom,Dave don't get mad but I told her about the girls." I said scared,Tom looked at me and Dave looked argrily. "what,no." Tom said not taking me serious. My phone started ringing. I pick it up. "hallo?" I asked "Bill." Eleanor said "Eleanor? What's wrong." I asked,all of them looking at me. "why was a gunshot fired at me in the shower?" she asked she was still shooken up. "wait what!?" I questioned,I looked at Tom, "what do you mean a gunshot was fired at you in the shower." I questioned,everyone's face dropped. "what the fuck." Tom said putting his hands on his head. "You heard me,does someone have something for me?" she asked,I looked over to Liam's father. "hey Eleanor I got to go ask something. I have someone that wants to met you." I said handing my phone to Jade she was excited to talk to her. "make sure she stays on the phone." I whispered. "Omg hiii! I'm Jade." she squealed. "Hey what the fuck!" I yelled at him. "what?" He asked "why was a gunshot fired at Eleanor?" I commanded "wait what?" He seem confused. He called someone,and started yelling at someone. "i'm sorry,they pressed the tigger." he said worried. "fine,but if it even hurt him I will cut this deal off."I said pointing my finger at him,then walked back. "thanks." I said to Jade and took my phone hoping she was still on,but it was dead quiet. "she's not on?" I asked "she should be she let me talk,I was telling her a story,she told me too." Jade said quieting looking at her foot,I sighed and put my fingers on my temps. "Hey sorry Jade,my friend Ruby got home I had to help her and she brought food." she sounded sorry. Jade looked at me. "it's okay Eleanor" I said "oh Bill,can you tell Jade that?" she asked,I turned to Jade "hey Eleanor said she sorry her friend Ruby got home she had to help her and she brought food. " I said smiling at her,she smiled and sighed. "ok Bill what happened?" Eleanor asked "This guy was threathing to shoot you and I have to give him 10 mil, but it's okay as long as your safe?" I asked "im okay,in the bathroom,the Mac and Ruby just got home from a fun day." She said. "okay,but Eleanor can we talk?" I asked wanting to beg her but didn't. "fine." she said. I sighed. "thank you,I will be honest and answer every question." I said "no I don't want to ask questions,I don't want to die." She said that broke me, Tom heard that. "What the fuck,you told her we will kill her." Tom yelled "yes it's the truth and she needed to know." I yelled back. Then I looked at my phone and saw she hung up. "great there she hung up,I fucking Love her I will not let you even touch her or get close and if you do I will murder you." I said calmly. Tom looked at me "no you won't" Tom said,and walked to his car got in started and drove off. I got in mine and speed off too. I didn't know where to go,but I didn't want to stop,I wanted Eleanor,she always calmed me down and made me feel better. I sobbed letting it all out,everything was hazing,and I pulled over and just sobbed.

                            (Eleanor's Pov)

I hung up,and sat there I could listen to that. I grabbed my food and walked out to see Ruby and Mac waiting for me. I jumped on the couch. "turn it on bitchs!" I yelled.

An hour later Ruby was sleeping and Me,and Mac were still up watching horror movies now,we cuddled up scared. "No girl don't" Mac whispered,this is what we always did back cuddle up and watch horror movies until one cried. Then a dog died and Mac cried so I stopped the movie "Why you pause it?" Mac asked "you cried!" I exclaimed. Then I grabbed her and threw her to the side,handed her some trash. "go throw this away." I said cleaning up and folding the blankets. I kissed Ruby on the cheeck and pulled the blaket up more. "sleep well,love bug." I whispered. "ok Mac,come on." I said grabbing her arm and laughing. I opened the door and then we crawled in bed. We cuddled and Mac wrapped herself below my breasts. "goodnight,sweetface." Mac whispered "Goodnight,lover girl." I whispered back she let out a laugh and got closer. I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep.

I woke up and got changed,brushed my hair my teeth, and look at Mac she was sleeping,I texted Bill and told him to met me at the coffee shop I love,and he texted back a ok. I made some food for Ruby and Mac left a note,and grabbed my keys. I walked. Wearing my black to the knee heels and some leggings,and a sweather. I saw him,he already had our coffee. I walked in and the bell rang and he looked behind him and saw me. I tried to smile,but all I felt was pain,but then I remember Mac's kisses and reassuring words,and walked over taking my coffee and sitting down staring straight into his eyes,anger fires but lust in my eyes and all lust in his.