The Sugery

Eleanor's Pov:

It was a week after all that went down,and I still haven't had my sugery.

I was alome this time,no Bill to come and rescuse me. The medic walked in. "hello Eleanor." He spoke,he looked up at me. "Still having trouble talking?" He questioned. I nodded my head yes. "well good luck,we have everything. We can do it today." He admitted. I looked at him gloomy,and scared. I touched my neck, "n-oo." I gasped "No,no don't talk. And why no you scared because Bill isn't here?" He asked,I looked down, I hated the fact that he said that,I never need someone so badly before it always scared me to lean on someone so much. But I nodded. "No why did I do that,Stop Eleanor you don't need him,you don't know him. But I do,I fell inlove with him." I shocked myself. "I will call Bill,see if I can get him down here before you go in." He claimed,I looked at him nodding. Then he left.

I waited five mintues before he entered. "Good news he can come but only for a few." He admitted. I just nodded that's all I could do.

It was a waiting game today. But then I heard footsteps rushing to my room. Bill barged in,then closed the door and walked over to me and pulled out a chair and sat. He grabbed my hand. "Hey darling." He said reassuring, my hearts melts whenever he calls me names. I smiled. "you finally getting your sugery." He exclaimed, wiping my hair away out of my face. The medic came in he had something with him. I knew it was something to put me to sleep. I sqeezed bill's hand,he looked at me he looked so calm and happy to just see me. "hey,hey it's okay I wish I could be here to see you right after but we have a concert" Bill whispered,I looked at my feet,and my attidude changed,and Bill could tell. He looked sad,he let go of my hand. "Ok Eleanor,you ready?" The medic asked. I didn't do anything. "Ok.." He didn't know what to say. He put it on my face,and took me to breathe in,so I did.

I felt my head dropping,but before I went to sleep,I held Bill's hand,and he accepted,I could tell if he was happy but I felt like he was. Then I fell asleep.

                            Bill's Pov:

As Eleanor fell asleep she grabbed my hand,and when I accepted it,she was happy,and so I was I,when I held her hand all my worries just went away. Then the medic took her bed and started moving it to  a the sugery room. I walked with her,still holding her hand until we got to the door,I didn't want to let go.but for the best I did,and all my worries came back. I was worried about the concert,but mostly about her.

I was backstage,and we were all getting ready. "Bill you ready to put this on?" A helper asked,I nodded out of zone. Tom came up and put his hand on my shoulder,and tickled me. I started freaking out and moving. "stop,stop!" I giggled,he stopped. "see there better." Tom laughed. "Thanks you know how to make me feel better but i'm still worried." I mumbled. "hey,the medic knows what his doing.She's good in his hands,and she's that important" Tom said, "yes she is,I want to live and be safe." I replied, "I want her to be safe,and we know the medic is going a great job." Tom said reassuring me,then he smiled,thenhe walked off.

It was time to get on stage,we made our way to the stage and waited a mintue then we walked on stage. "hallo." I said smiling.

The concert was finished,we all smiled and waved before stepping off. My smiled faded as soon as I stepped of. I sighed,and got everything go taken off. "hey dave?" I asked for dave. "Yes Bill,I got a call from the medic,she's out. and yes you can go." Dave said not looking up from the thing we was reading. I ran to the car and Tom followed behind and so did georg and Gustav.

When we got there I raced to Eleanors room,she was laying there,she looked prefect,I pulled out a chair and sat down. "you can wake her up."  The medic spoke. I grabbed her hand. "hey,Eleanor wake up." I whispered. She open her eyes slowly,and turned to look at me. "hey Eleanor you feel better?" I questioned "yea" Eleanor said clearly,my eyes light up,I missed her voice,I hugged her. I sighed, "I couldn't stop worrying about you and your sugery." I mumbled.and kissed her hand. "Oh no,well did the concert still go good?" She asked "yes it did,but i'm glad the sugery went well." I reassured her. She smiled at me.

"hey Eleanor I will be right back i'm going to go ask a question." I said getting up,I went to go find the medic,I had to look everywhere,then I found him. "hey,sean." I said "Oh Bill you scared me." He said laughing,I did a little smile. "What's you question?" He asked "Uh when can Eleanor go home?" I asked "oh she can go back home tomorrow if she's wants" He explained. I was walking away then stopped "oh and Ruby?" I asked "oh yea she might have to stay for like a week more. And for Eleanor someone's going to have to watch her." The medic explained "could I do it?" I asked "Yes,but you have to learn how to do some things." He said quietly. "what is the things." I commanded. Then Sean got up and walked me over to the his room,then he showed me some things and what to do exactly.

I walked back to her room and saw Gustav and Georg talking with her. They were telling jokes and she was laughing. Oh how I missed her laugh. I walked in "hey Eleanor guess what." I said putting my hands up,Georg and Gustav looked at me. "what?" I asked,they just laughed and stood to the side. "You can go back to your apartment,and Ruby is going to have to stay a week more." I stated "How is Ruby?" She asked,I could tell she was worried. "she's fine but he wants one more week." I explained. She nodded. I sat back down and watched her drift to sleep. I was playing with her hair,and fixed the blankets.