Left Behind

(Eleanor's Pov)
(TW: MENTION OF SELFHARM,SMUT)
"Eleanor!" Bill sang "Yess!" I sang back "Do you want to go to the mall today? I'm buying"Bill asked then hugged me from behind to watch what i'm doing,I looked at me and he smiled at me. "fine." I sighed "Ok and maybe Ruby wants to go" Bill said moving to the table. "uh no,she can't she has to practice walking." I said pouring some coffee in mug and handing it to bill,and sugar,and creamer. "thanks darling." Bill said,I smiled and nodding. I made some waffles and threw one at Bill,he looked at me shocked "what the fuck Eleanor." He laughed,I laughed and took a waffle and ran out of there,hearing Bill behind me. I ran to my room and locked it. "Eleanor open the door." He whispered "no i'm getting changed." I laughed "omg let me in I wanted watch." Bill said "what no!" I laughed "come please darling." He begged. I walked over to the door and unlock it. He walked in and kicked the door closed,then wrapped his arms around me,then looked me up and down,I was in my bra. "stop, i hate my body." I mumbled walking over to my clothes. "but your body is amazing." Bill kinda hissed "no it isn't." I said turning around,and he bear hug me. Then he kissed me and he laid me on the bed,I giggled. "oh darling you look amazing in a bra and panties,I wonder what you look without them." He said looking me up and down,I blushed and hid my face. "shut up." I said,then Bill started kissing my neck,the mark was still there,and then he went down my body,but then he stopped,and looked up at me. "what is this?" He asked,I looked where he was touching and saw it,my fave dropped. "oh." I mumbled, I got up,but Bill pushed me back down. "that's where cut myself when it happened." I said looking at my playing with my hands. Then he laid me back and kissed me at the cut,and kept kissing until he reached my tights,then he cupped my breast, I let out a little moan, i saw him smile. "you liked that?" Bill asked,I nodded. Then he rubbed my inner tights,then he took off my panties. He looked up at me, "you okay if I do this?" He asked "yes,thanks for asking." I reassured him. He smirked,and then licked his fingers,then put two of his fingers into my pussy,and starting thrusting them in and out. Then he started rubbing my tights again,and then his hands started to travel around my body,going to my breast,then along my arms,and then my stomach, I let a little moan. He hit my g-spot and then he got to the prefect speed,and perfect position. I started moaning louder and louder,but then he pulled them out, "Eleanor!" I heard Ruby call out,I put my hand on his mouth. "Can you tell Bill to make you be quiet." Ruby called out laughing and then Bill let out a little giggle "I sure will Ruby." Bill yelled back. "thanks Bill." Ruby shouted,slamming her door.  Bill looked at me and laughed. "Guess you have to be quiet,darling." Bill slying said .  Then he kinda stood there,he was playing with me he knew I wanted him so bad, then he licked his fingers then sucked on there, then he pulled down his pants and I looked up at him,then I saw his tattoo and I have never saw it "I love your tattoo." I said "You should get one." Bill said,then he crawled,and put my leg up on his shoulder. "He knew what to do,so he has done this before" I thought and wondered who and then it got to my head,but then he thrusted in,and I let out a little moan 'omg!" I moaned,he started going harder. We were both panting and moaning, he picked me up and we went against a wall. I was holding on to his hair and one of my hands on his neck,he held me on my wall and he went harder, "fuck!" I moaned my nails going into his back. "ow darling that hurts." Bill said,but I could tell he liked it,then he threw me back on the bed,and he watched me crawl back and he got on the bed and he turned me around,and he put his hand on my back,his cold hand shivered me,then he thrusthed back in,he wanted to go faster but he was trying to make me comfortable,I had my head down,but he grabbed a fist full of my hair, "fas-st-err" I stuttered,and he did,he listen to me,and he did. He grunted,and then let out a moan but he kept going, "Bi-ll." I stuttered, "not yet darling." He said with trouble. Then he picked me up,and looked me in my eyes,and he kept going,but then Bill let out a loud moan,I think he finished so did I for the 5th time.

I walked over to my bra and panties and picked them up,I put on my panties and put on my bra. "hey Bill,can you clip it?" I asked turned towards Bill "oh yes my darling." Bill said coming up behind me. Then he grabbed both sides and clip it,then kiss my neck, He smiled and looked up at me wapping his long arms around me. "thanks sweetface." I said happily "that's a new nickname?" Bill questioned "yes,actually it was the name my mother gave to growing up." I said smiling,Bill looked shocked "you just mention your family,you never bring up your family." Bill said shockly "oh,yea. I don't really like my family,I had a bad childhood growing up." I mumbled "oh,i'm I having to kill someone?" Bill asked joking "yes,all of them." I smiled. He nodded. "anyone else?" He asked "yes those druggies." I said not telling if I was joking or not. He smiled, "oh I got you darling." He said smiling. I smiled, I walked over to my closet and put on a skirt and a cute top. "your wearing that?" I asked him "no." He said laughing,then he came besides me and grabbed some clothes.

He walked out of my bathroom. "ok ready to go?" He asked,I nodded and Bill grabbed my hand. We walked to the car and he opened the door for me.

We parked at the mall and Bill got out. "darling." He said opening the door offering his hand to me,I took it. I put my arm throught his and we walked into the mall. Then girls saw Bill and wanted pictures. "Omg,Bill is she your girlfriend?" Thry squealed. "Yes,this is my girlfriend,her name is Eleanor." Bill answered the question,looking at me,then kissing my cheek. I looked at him shockly. "You never asked me" I whispered with panic,He looked at me,so much love in them. "will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered asked. I stood them in shock,also the nervous getting to me. "uh." I stuttered looking at the fans,he held my face and put his forehead on mine. "it's fine,you.." He started "yes I will." I whispered then smiled. He looked so happy in that moment. "okay that's enough" Bill said putting his hand over my face,then he handed me some sunglasses. I put them on.  Then we cut through the people,and walked into a store near by. "omg can I get this!" I squealed holding some jeans,and then grabbed some other things. I went into the changing room,and then looked outside the and saw Bill sitting there waiting for me. I walked out wearing some jeans and some new shirt. "ooh." Bill giggled "i like it but I think everything look good on you,or with nothing on." He said winking. Then we brought the stuff and walked out. "we should get some icecream!" I squealed and jumped up and down. "anything for you my darling." Bill looked at me with lust.

We were sitting there sharing a icecream and laughing and sharing some jokes and stories. "omg,i need to tell you a story about Tom." Bill said already laughing,then Bill's phone started ringing,he picked the phone up." I will be back darling." He said then kissed me. Then we walked off,and a bunch of fans and started asking me questions. "no questions please" I asked nicely. Then questions started getting worse. I got up and wanted to walk away,but they crowded me. Then I saw Bill he looked around then left...he left me behind.