The Day I Turned 9

(TW: WEAPONS,CIGS,DEATH,ALCOHOL,AND ABUSED )

(7 years in the past)

"mom!" Carl yelled I ran down stairs and then my mother's sweet voice "yes carl." she said. I stood infront of my mother my blonde hair curly and long,and i'm in a pink little dress and heels. "I'm ready mother." I squealed "oh sweetface,you look amazing." She reassured touching my face. "hello honey." My father walked in hugging my mother,I always wanted a relationship like them. "are you guys ready for the birthday photos?" my father asked not looking at me,the he turned towards me "how old are you again?" He asked "my 9 now." I said "oh you still haven't done anything important yet,your sister was already successful. Your useless." My father said "but she did it at 13,i'm only 9." I sadly said "she started around your age." He said questioning me,he has always acted cold towards me. Carl always did like to video everything. "father,i'm not useless you are." I yelled,he turned at me and slapped me hard it left a mark. I grabbed my face and tears started to form my eyes. My father walked away,with my mother on his arm,she looked back at me wanting to do something but she couldn't. Carl set the camera on the floor and then ran to me and held me in his arms. He took out a pack of cigs out and then took one out,lit it and put it in his mouth. "here." He said passing it to me,it was in my hand not knowing what to do. Then carl put it to my mouth. "breathe in." He told me,and I did. I did and coughed. He laughed,and then he got up and picked up the camera he nodded and walked off,leaving me with the cig,and I smoked it all

When I finished it and walked to the room,everyone was there and they were all busy,I walked to my brother and stood infront of him. "hey,you like it?" He asked i nodded,then he put the pack of cigs and a lighter in my pocket.The room we're in, we only go in if we take our photos. There was the camera people. "Ok everyone get close." The person with the camera said,I got close to Carl,I always loved Carl and was very close to him. "ok smile" She said. We all smiled I had my hands infront of me.

Then the day went on,I got my presents and ate my cake. I went up stairs and then started walking to my room,but stopped because I heard Carl and my father yelling at each other. "You are being a asshole!" Carl Yelled "Shut the fuck up Carl. I am her father not you,me." My father yelled. "Yea i know that,but maybe start acting like you are." Carl said coldly. I peeked in and then I saw my father pull out a gun,Carls face dropped. "get on your knees and beg for you life." my father spoke as my brother got on his knees "you happy?" Carl asked "I want you to leave and never come back,don't even try to contact,Eleanor." My father said. "No." He said. "ok then." my father said,I saw my brother look over to see me,he look at me mouthing me to go,but then I heard a gunshot,then my brother drop to the floor. His limp body,and his dead eyes staring at me. I wanted to scream but then a hand covered my mouth,it was Sadie. "shush." She whispered,I fetlt tears fall on me,then she pushed me to my room. "omg!" I started to freak out "hey you have to be quiet." Sadie said, then we hear footsteps going down stairs. "you can't say a fucking thing"Sadie said then walked out, I fell on the floor and just sobbed.

A year later

I walked down stairs,happy tenth to me,no carl to make me happy,the only thing he left me is the pack of cigs,lighter,and the video camera. I looked at my father, and all I saw was the way Carls limp body laid on the floor. I walked to kitchen and saw my mothers waffles. "oh sweetface." My mother said grabbing my face, but then stopped and she looked mad. "you reak of cigs." She whispered. "yea,and i'm not taking the photos today,I'm going to go hang with Macky." I said not looking at her anymore. "oh." she said shocked. I got up and grabbed a waffle eating it on my way to change. I changed into some jeans and a baggy shirt,and also grabbed my fav jacket.

I heard the door bell ring,and I ran downstairs. I opened the door,and saw Macky,my childhood bestie. I hugged her tight. "lets go." I said rushing out the door,we were heading to the mall,I took out my card and showed her. "omg,girlyy,we're shopping shopping." She squealed,I just smiled and took out a cig. I puffed and handed it to Macky,she didn't take it. "no thanks." Macky said. We hung out the whole day. Then we got back to my house,and we were by the pool,laughing and taking pictures. "Eleanor." My father asked "oh hello father." I said dropping my smile. "hello Macky." My father said with a smile,he has always liked Macky. "Omg hello sir." She said sweetly,then my father looked around at the bags. "you girls have fun today?" He asked "yea we went crazy sorry." She said "it's okay." My father said with a smile. "You spending the night?" My father asked "only if i'm welcome." she kinda asked "of course your always welcome." My father said smiling then nodding walking away.

We grabbed my the bags and ran up to my room. "we should order some pizza or something." I said happily, she was the only person to make me happy now.

"you little bitch." I heard my father's voice,then I looked at the time. 11:00 at night. I walked to see what was happening there was my father standing over to mother with glass everywhere,and cuts on my mother. "Mother!" I called out and ran down stairs, my father turned to me anger in his eyes I have never saw him like this. Then he threw the rest of the broken bottle at me it got my leg. "Ow!" I sobbed out. "no honey don't hurt her. please." My mother begged my father turned to her and then pushed me away. I limped up stairs to the bathroom. I cleaned it,and then limped to Carls room,no one ever goes in nothing touched, I looked around and found alcohol. I looked at it and it was still good,so I opened it and took a drink,about five minutes later I drank the whole thing. I tried to get up but I fell back down and then stumbled up and limped my way back to my room.

I don't remember what happened becasue I was too drunk but Sadie was gone too. and I didn't see her again. But I also had cuts and bruises. Then I remember a thing. I was walking downstairs,and stumbled. "what the hell!" My father yelled "shut up you bitch." I hissed,the my father knocked me to the floor and kicked me,and hit me and he grabbed a knife and cut me. I was on the ground and sobbing.

When I turned 13 I hated my blonde long hair,so I cut it off. After that tenth birthday I think my father found out I was drunk because Macky she was also gone and I didn't see her again either.

When I was 14 I left to go live with Ruby,and 15 I finally had my parents sign a paper to disown me. I watched my father sign it right away,I was shocked. But my mother she was looking at the paper and she had tears in her eyes,and so did I but not becasue of my father but becasue of my mother I always loved her and she always tried to protect me but she couldn't,my father is a strong person. I stared at her,the way her blue eyes were the bluest I have ever seen,her long curly blonde hair framing her face,her body fit into everything,her smile the most perfect I have ever seen,her laugh the sweetest and her voice,and then her button nose,my mother and father were not perfect together at all,but there sat my father his dark blue eyes,his dirty blonde hair,his face scary,his smile ugly like him,I don't remember his laugh,his voice dark and scary,and his ugly weirdly shaped nose. I have my fathers killer eyes,my mother button nose,my fathers ugly smile,my voice is gloomy but sweet at some times,now I do have my mother's body. My mother didn't want to sign,my father looked at her putting the pen in her hands,and she ut her hand down signing the paper as tears fell on it. She sobbed then ran to wanting to hold me but I pushed her away. "don't start acting like you care." I coldly said,she fell to the ground and my eyes followed her. "ok you got what you wanted,leave now you useless bitch." My father said angrily. "You know what i'm not useless,you are you can't be a father to anyone,you just have a ugly life and you want to push it on ohter people." I yelled,my father stood up and smack his hands on his table. "Get the fuck out you mistake!" He shouted "Omg,finally I can I fucking hate you." I said I couldn't stop myself "You killed Carl and got rid of Macky two people I only care about and cared for me!" I yelled,my father's face dropped,and my mother looked up at him,and got up slowly. "what,what does she mean?" My mother stuttered then she turned to me,I put my head down. "he killed Carl,he shot him in his head and watched him bleed out." I said looking up at my father,he looked scared for the first time in my life, he gulped. I walked out grabbing my bags and walked out. That was the last time I saw them.