mcdonald's date

(Bill's Pov)
(TW: MENTION OF DRUGS AND PILLS)

I got out of my car,and saw Ruby. I ran up to her. "are you okay." I said "no,i'm worried about her." Ruby said sadly. "I am too,but lets find her." I said smiling and rubbing her arm. It was just me,Ruby and Mac. We all went our different ways, then I saw a guy,I ran up to him. "Hey sorry to come up to you like this but have you seen a girl,short black hair,dark blue eyes." I said but he cut me off. "ah her." He said "yes she came down that alley way." He said pointing to the close alley way by. "She paid for some Coke and pills." He said,my heart dropped but I kept a straight face. "I did follow well watched over her. She was girl alone and someone had to." He said nicely. "well,where is she." I asked "well I was following her then this girl came up and took her." He said "I was actually looking for her." He said quietly "sorry.." I cut him off  "hey,a lot of people wouldn't do that,and here call me if you see her,and her name is Eleanor." I explained,he nodded,took the paper,and smiled trying to comfort me. I walked off.

I walked down as many alleyways as I could. Then I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up. "hey sorry I don't have n phone so i'm using a payphone,but I found her." He said, "where?" I asked "uh...you know that shop called Red Pandas,the alley behind it." He said hanging up "Hello?" I asked then saw he hung up,so I got back in my car and drove to shop.

I pulled up and parked,I ran to the alleyway,and saw the drug dealer laying on the floor. I ran over and saw Eleanor,she didn't look good,I got on my knees and held her. "Hey Eleanor?" I asked,she wasn't responding. "Eleanor." I started to panick,then I heard a cough and Eleanor slowly coming up holding her head. "Eleanor!" I whispered-shouted. "Bill?" she whispered. She sat up all the walk,I got up helping her up. "Ugh my head hurts." Eleanor groaned "yea you took pills and Coke." I said "no no,no Coke,I got it but I didn't take any." Eleanor said not looking at me "Bill I have a question?" she asked looking at me. "yes?" I worried,then she looked at the guy and nodded him to leave. He did,then she turned to. "If you didn't fall inlove with me,would you would of killed me?" she asked,I hated the that question but I hated that i hurt her. "I wouldn't of,maybe Tom,or Dave." I said,hating myself. "Hm,and now?" She asked "No never I will never let them touch you." I said grabbing her wrist. She looked at my hand then at my eyes,she was trying to see if I was lying. "I don't want to see Ruby,and I can't face her right now." she said "where you want to go?" I asked "maybe a hotel,I still have money." She said pulling out some money,I pushed it down. "I will pay." I said laughing,then I helped her to my car. We were in the car and she took out the bags of pills and coke,and she put in under my car seats. Then she leaned her head on my shoulder and put her hand on the middle part and I put my hand on her hand rubbing her finger.

We got there and we got out. Walking to the doors,I opened it for her and she walked in. I payed for a one bedroom,then I picked her up and took the stairs. "Omg Bill put me down you rat!" She yelled hitting my back "uh no,and i'm not a rat." I scoffed,she laughed "ow my head still hurts." Eleanor groaned "Yea you took pills,achohol,and some joints." I  laughed, We got to the room and unlocked it. I threw her on the bed and locked the door. "Bill?" Eleanor said as I turned my back looking in the fridge. "I love you but i'm still kinda scared of you." She said quietly,I didn't want to turn to her it would hurt me,but if I was her I would be too but at least she said she loved me still. "I would be too,if I was you." I said looking at her leaning on the counter. She patted on the bed so I walked over and sat next to her. Then she turned on the tv,and made me look at the tv. She started playing with my hair,I usaully don't let people play with my hair but I let her. "what you doing?" I asked "shush,and just watched." she said,I laughed "ok" I whispered. We sat there for half an hour,then the show was done, she sighed and turned to me. "ok there." she said smiling, she took my hand and leaded me to the bathroom. I looked at my hair,it was braided. "I think it looks amazing." I said, then I turned to her and picked her up and sat her on the counter. "can I do your hair?" I asked,she nodded and smiled waiting me to start. I started doing things to her hair not really know what to do.

I was done 20 minutes later, I laughed and she looked in the mirror she gasped. "omg,what did you do!" She shouted "i'm sorry okay." I said laughing,her hair was fuzzy and put in ponytails. She laughed and shoved me, she got off the counter and walked to the bed. I followed her,I follow her like i'm a puppy but I don't mind. I sat down bysides her. "i'm hungry can we get some food?" I asked waiting for her answer "Sure what do you want?" She asked watching her show. "mcdonald's?" I asked "woah so it's true, you really do love mcdonald's." she laughed turning to me. "Wait people are talking about me liking mcdonald's?" I questioned,and she got up and sat in my lap. "Yes." She said staring down at me. "hm,maybe I can eat something else?" I asked looking at her. "No ,let's go i'm hungry." she said grabbing my face squeshing it. Then she kissed my neck and then got off,putting it on here shoes. "ok let's go." I sighed. Then I grabbed my keys and put my shoes on as well,I saw Eleanor waiting by the door. I walked past her unlocking the door and I opened it for her,she walked past me. Then we got in the car.

We pulled up at mcdonald's drivethru. "hello can I get a cheesebuger,a large fries." Then I paused looking at Eleanor. "Can I get a large fries,a ten piece mcnugget,and a mcflurry." She said,I laughed then put my face in my shirt. She hit me "shut up the drugs are making me hungry." She scoffed,Pull up to the worked and gave him my card. I pulled up to the other window. I grabbed the bags,and handed it to Eleanor,she smiled at the worker than I drove off.

We were back in the hotel and we were sharing some food. She handed me a nugget,and her flurry. I looked at her and smiled,I took a sip and a bite then went back to watching the show. We had a fun time. She threw a pillow at me and we had a pillow fight,then we got tired and she fell asleep in my arms and I kissed her scars on her arms. "I love you my El." I whispered thinking she was sleeping "I love you too sweetie." she whispered back. I smiled and cuddled her tighter.