The Drug Addict

(Eleanor's Pov)

I wake up and sit up,then getting out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and brush my hair. I grab my shoes and my bag and turn behind me and look at Bill,he looks so peaceful sleeping he doesn't look like he could kill anyone well he doesn't look like he could kill someone when he's awake either. I didn't want to wake him up so I kissed his cheeck and stumbled out the door. I was walking home and I was five minutes from home,then I got a call from Bill. I answered "Hello Bill." I said "omg you scared me I thought you got kidnapped or something." Bill said calming down, I luaghed "No i'm heading home." I spoke "Ok be careful,and call me later we're going out." Bill shrill I laughed and hung up.then I saw a bunch of texts from Ru and Mac. Oh no I can't have Pills and Coke near Mac,I have to be sneaking and smart,I swear she can smell any pills or drugs from miles away.

I was at the front door,I hoped they weren't too worry. I walk in I see Mac at the phone on a call her nahds in her hair,then she looked up at me. She got up and ran to me,then she held me a arms length. Then she slapped me,and hugged me. "don't do that,and where were you?" She said britte "I went to a hotel with Bill,I couldn't let you guys see me like that."I said mainly talking about Mac. I started walking back to my room. "Hey El?" Mac asked,I turned to her. "Um,can I move into the guest room. My parents kicked me out." She quietly said. "Um of course your always welcome,and i'm taking a shower. And will you need help moving the stuff out?" I asked,she nodded and smiled her beautiful smile,her smile always made me feel better. I turned and walked to the bathroom and took off my clothes and hopped in the shower.

                          (Mac's Pov)
(TW:PILLS,GETTING HURT,AND SELFHARM)

I heard the shower turn on,I knew she had those pills on her still. I walked over to her room and quietly opened the door,I opened the bathroom door and grabbed her jacket. I ran out of her room and I went to my room,and shook the jacket and the pills and coke fell out. I grabbed a two bags of pills,left two for her and put everything back. I love El but I need this everything hurts and I just learned that my best friend could die for dating a man. My best friend fell inlove with a murder,and I knew a secret that could break El. I popped a couple pills and I waited a couple minutes then heard the shower turn off. "Fuck!" I sobbed to myself. The last time I had pills,I also died,and that's the reason why El started cutting again. I started to feel everything fading away,and I felt like I was floating. I started laughing and crying at the same time,then I heard a knock, "Mac?" El asked,I covered my mouth and answered "yes?" I spoke "are you okay,ca.." Then she stopped and ran to her room. Then knocked again. "Mac,you took the fucking pills. Open the fucking door." She yelled pounding on the door,she didn't sound like she was crying,she was always good at hiding her emotions. I started seeing things and I btursted out laughing. "Mac?" she said worried,I looked at my window and remembered there was ladders that lead down to the ground. I changed into a tank top,a mimi skirt,and black heels, then when to grab my black leather jacket. I also grabbed the pills and wrote a note for El. 'El I will be fine,please don't look for me. I will see you later,or you can join me.' I wrote, then I opened the window and I climbed down the ladder almost falling.

When I got on the ground I fell,but I got up and took more pills. But I wanted more,lucky I had some money. I walked into the alleyways and saw a drugdealer. I got better pills,and brought them. I popped them all,and stumbled my way out of there. I walked into the bar and then I went up to the bar and ordered a shot. I drank it fast and slammed it down,then I group of girls came up to me and asked me to dance with them. They pulled me to the dance floor and I rocked back and forth,with my hands up and my drink straw in my mouth. The girls all walked away and I left the bar with the cup,and I heard yelling,I look behind me and saw the guard I started running,well stumbled around but he must of seen how fuck up I was. I laughed and smashed the glass on the floor and yelled and giggled, all eyes on me. This guy was looking at me weirdly and I flipped him off. "What the fuck you looking at you fucking perv!" I yelled slurred,he walked up to me and slapped me,and I slapped him back. I ran away and crossed the street not looking,but I turned to my right and a car was speeding at me,it crashed right into me. I flew and hit my head,and my vision started going in and out then I passed out,the last thing I heard was people yelling and people calling. Then I passed out.

                            (Eleanor'sPov)

I finally got the door open,and I saw the window open. "Fuck not again!" I yelled then saw the note,and read it. I got dressed and rushed out side. I started looking around.

An hour later, I saw Mac she was running from a guard. Then she smashed her glass on the ground and yelled then I saw a guy slap her and she slapped back. Then she ran away from him and crossed the street then I saw a car speeding,and then that's when my best friend got hit,I rushed to her side. "Mac!" I sobbed holding her head,and then held her close to my body,and I sobbed into. I looked to my hands and saw her blood,and her limp body,her smile was no longer beautiful. I held her close again,and grabbed my phone. I called Ru,and "Ru." I said "Omg El,your okay." She said "It's Mac." I cried,Ru was quiet "she got hit by a car." I sobbed "what,no." she whispered "ok I got this I will call my father and get the best doctors down here." Ru said calm. "ok,i love you." I said."love you too." she said then hung up, then I called Bill. "Hey darling." He said "Bill,we have a problem." I sobbed. "what happened!?" Bill asked "Mac,she got hit by a car,can you come please I need you." I sobbed. "I'm coming right now." Bill said quickly. Then he hung up and I put my phone down and stopped crying staring blankly into the distant. I didn't think he was actually coming.