The Freeing Race

(Eleanor's Pov)

I woke up in Bills arms,I sat up a little dazed. Then everything went clearer and looked around,we were in the hallway and a lady past us looking at us weirdly. I got up and looked at Bill he looked peaceful,but I walked to Mac's room and leaned on the door frame. I saw Macky back in her bed and her mother sitting near her,she looked happy and she was crying but happy tears this time. Then she looked over at me,then she got up and pulled me in for a hug,this hug was different from Mac's,Ru,or Bills. This one was motherly,not one that I got from my own mother. Then she let go and had me a arms length. "she will be fine,but i'm taking her home. And I mean home home." She quietly said,no she was moving away. "Oh,it's okay. She will probably do better out there anyway." I put a fake smile on and rubbed her arm. I touched my head as I got a sharp pain. "are you okay sweetie?" She asked softly "just a headache." I said in pain, "Oh sweetie your headaches as always been bad,go get some painkillers." she worrily said,I smiled and nodded. I walked out of the room and saw the front desk lady,I walked up. "hello" I said "oh well hello dear,what's wrong?" she asked "uh can I get any painkillers?" I asked quietly,she looked up at me "your age?" she asked "16." I said "no I will need a parent." She said sadly, fuck. I walked to the chair and sat down puttling my head in my hands. Then a doctor asked for her,and I watched her walk away. I got up and walked behind the desk opening the door,I walked in and it was dark,I grabbed my flip phone and opened it and pointed it towards the bottles shining the light. I found what I was looking for and grabbed a couple bottles,I opened the door and peeked outside. Then I made a run for it,I rushed into the bathroom and opened the door,I slid my back on the door and sobbed. "what i'm I doing." , but I opened the bottle and poured 6 pills,and put them in my mouth I started the sink and cupped my hands and sipped water out of them. I got out and looked over to where Bill was sleeping he was gone,but I walked back to Mac's room and grabbed out my phone saw some messages for Bill and Ru. I opened Bill's message 'sorry darling I had to go,I hope Mac's sugery goes well.' he texted 'yea she's out of it and she good.' I replied 'that's good,but you want to go and see a race tonight?' he asked 'uh,i don't know if I should left her side.' I replied 'come on you know Mac she's a party girl.' 'yea she is,fine I guess but I will go right back after.' I replied 'ok darling I will send you the time since you know the place.' he texted. I looked at Ru's message,I was confused by it. 'El you know Mac's notebook not the pink one the black one with Bill on it.' She messaged 'wait what.' I replied,but she didn't answer. So I put my phone down and looked up at Mac,what was she hiding and why did she have a notebook with Bill's name on it?. I grabbed my book and read it for a while.

I got another message from Bill a couple hours later. '9:00 pm and you know where' I read quickly,and then looked at the time. It was 8:00 pm, I got up and put my hand on her shoulder she looked up at me. "hey i'm going to go I will be back when it's done." I softly said "oh sweetheart it's okay go have fun she will be fine." She smiled and put her hand on my hand,I smiled at her and turned around and walked out.

I got home and I opened the door,the smell hits my noise. I walked to my room to get ruin of the smell,I walk in it was clean but it was messy when I left. I smiled they always took care of me,I walked over to my bathroom taking off my shoes. I turned on the shower to hot took off my clothes,all the worry and saddness going down the shower drain with the dirt. When I got out I dried my hair and brush it,I walked to my closet and grab a above black skirt,a black crop top,and some black boots. I changed into the it and walked to the bathroom,I hated the skirt so I changed into a little longer one. There a lot better, I grabbed my purse and walked out locking the door.

When I got there I didn't see the boys but I saw a long hair ginger,in a bra and a mini skirt and some slutly heels, I like her. I walked up to her and stood besides her. "hello." I said,she turned towards me she's jaw dropping. "hi!" she shrilled "hi,i'm Eleanor by friends call me El." I said putting my hand out "Wait Eleanor Bill's Eleanor?" she questioned "yes that's me,wait is that what people know me as?" I asked laughing "Yea people call you Bill's girl it fucking sad,but i'm Jade the girl from the phone call." She whispered,my eyes widen "omg I didn't realize your voice i'm sorry,your so beautiful." I said smiling and granking at her "Omg stop,so are you like damn girl." she flirted "are you flirtly with me baby?" I asked,she went red "stop." she said turning her head,I luaghed "ok,ok. Where the boys?" I asked "I don't know maybe getting the cars ready." she questioned as well looking around.