My Home Is Your Home

(Eleanor's Pov)

(TW:MENTION OF SELFHARM,CUSSING)

I was alone in my apartment,no Ruby,No Bill,no Tom,no Georg,or Gustav. I was sitting in my bed,Bill was gone doing an interview or something like that. I got up my body still hurting with every step I took.

I walked out to my kitchen,everything was marble and dirty. I was upset with the mess,I wanted to clean in until I could lick anything off of it. But I didn't clean it,I walked to the freezer, looking through it. Nothing,it was empty and so was I. I walked back to my room,and into my room,then to my bathroom. I looked into the mirror,I looked a mess,and so fucking ugly. "What if I just ended it right now. But Ruby if she was really getting better,i wouldn''t want her to be upset,and Bill..." I said to myself,unbeing able to look in the mirror. If i looked up,I would do stuff that I would regret. My fist started to form into a ball,and I looked up into the mirror staring at mysefl so much anger in my eyes but tears streaming down my face leaving a marks."Fuck!" I screamed to myself,punching the mirror it shattering but not complety,I saw the glass shards fall,I look at them like I was a kid and the glass was candy. I started to reach for one of the shards. "Eleanor!" Bill called out to me."Wow lukcy for me" I thought, I looked down at my fist a bloodly mess,looking around me I realized what i wanted to do,I fell to the ground falling into the shards,I started sobbing folding into myself. Bill pounded on the door,he was trying to open it but he couldn't,I couldn't let him see me like this. "Bill i'm fine just go" I stuttered "no Eleanor please,please let me in" Bill begged he was gulping down the tears. "n-oo" I said the tears breaking through. "Eleanor open the fucking door." Bill demanded. "Eleanor! Right fucking now,you wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for me." Bill shouted pounding on the door,this is the side I haven't seen the side a girl warned me of. I got up,and opened the door,I saw Bill tears in his eyes and tear streams down his face. He looked at me first,then the shards,then the half broken mirror. He cupped my face and he rubbed his thumb on my face,it was      gentle,calming,and caring . He was looking into my eyes I saw fear real fear no fake fear. "i'm sorry." I mumbled falling into him. "it's okay I shouldn't of said all that,I was just worried." He sadly said. His hand glided over my body,and one of his hands when to my chin tlided my head up to look in his eyes. He leaned in,but pulled away,shaking my head. "I look horrblie right now." I said looking down. "what no you don't,you look stunning,you look beatuiful no matter what you wear or don't." He said slying,I looked up at him in shocked but also my heart skipped a beat. I wanted to kiss his prefect shaped and the pink color,but I couldn't. He leaned in again,i pulled back,he stayed there,like he was waiting. I couldn't stop myself,he looked prefect he knew what to say,how to look at someone how to make them feel like the most special person. I leaned and our lips they touched,and then he passionly kissed me,and he picked me up and sat me on the counter,his hand gilding behind my neck and his hand going to my waist. I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him in closer. He pulled back,having to breath,we were both breathing heavy.

He leaned back in. It was passion and everyhing I was longing for,he knew what to do,of course he was an amazing kisser,don't think I could say the same thing for myself.

                           (Bill's Pov)

Here I was passionly making out with a Eleanor,everything was prefect about her,the only thing I was worried about was the shards of glass,adn the mirror. I wanted to go to her bed. More comfortable,I wanted more of her,I couldn't get enough of her,I didn't want more,I needed more. I picked her up and carried her to her bed,we both pulled back she was smiling,she was happy for the first time in a couple weeks. I put her on her bed and I put myself on her and we went back to making out. I think I actaully loved her,I should ask her out. So I pulled away. and rested besides her we laid back. "Eleanor." I asked,putting my hand on her leg rubbing it. "yes." She said,something about her made me want her but I waited. "Uh,would you maybe want to go on a date with me?" I asked meeting her eyes,she smiled "of course,I was wondering what was taking so long." She joked "wow,I was just waiting for you to be better." I explained. "ohh so that's why it took so long." she said getting up and sitting on my hip. "you look amazing,my view is amazing right now." I slying said "shut up." she shoving my shoulder. I grabbed her by her armpits and threw her back. She ending up falling off the bed,I laughed,she got up. "really come on." She said trying to hid her laughter. She crawled back into bed laying into my arms. "sorry darling,are you ok?" I asked,gilding my fingers across her arm. "yea i'm fine." she said. "ooh,have you read any news books?" I asked,she got up and sat up,she's always happy when I asked her that,and I love seeing her happy and rant about her books. "Yes let me go grab it." She said getting up happily and then coming back with a book in her hands. "Ok here's the book." She said handing it to me to look at. I looked at the cover and then turned it to the back,then handed it back to her. "can you read it to me?" I asked,she looked up at me shocked,trying to figure out if I was joking or not. "wait you being for real." She said shockly. I nodded. She smiled,and she looked happy. She threw herself in my arms,and then put the blanket over us. She started reading.

An hour later,I was drifting to sleep,and she must of noticed,because she stopped reading and turned off all the lights,then cuddled next to me,and pulled her closer to me. Then we both fell asleep.