How I Love This Girl

(Bill's Pov)

I was getting ready to go on stage and then Eleanor she used to like to visit me but now that she was taking care of Ruby she haven't been able to visit me as much,I missed her hugs,cuddles,her eyes,her smile,kisses,hair,her smell,I miss everything about her. I wanted her,no that's not right,i needed her.

I heard footsteps,and the door open. "Hey Bill!" I heard her voice,turn and see Eleanor yes exactly what I needed. See goes to my fridge and takes out a rudbull and some fruit,she sat down and cross her legs,it made her look so attractive. She opened the rudbull and took a sip. "Sorry you haven't seen me in a while or heard from me."Eleanor said looking tired "oh it's okay." I said kinda sad. "Ruby is being extra,I mean she's always extra but like she's being extra extra." Eleanor said laughing taking a bite of the strawberry,damn everything she does is so attractive. "Yea." I said staring at her up and down zoning out,just thinking of her. "Bill?" She asked,she got up in my face and snapped her fingers in my face,then she hit me,I snapped out of it. She looked confused. "Are you okay?" Eleanor asked worry. I kicked the door closed and looked at her. "Yea,but I want you." I say,she looked at not taking me seriously. I went up to her and pick her up. "Woah!"she squealed. " I said I wanted you." I spoke "I didn't know you were serious."she claimed. I heard knocking,Dave. Ugh,I walked to open the door,and I did. "Yes?" I asked. "We're going on the stage." Dave said,then he saw me,and smiled. "Fine Im coming." I said.

We walked on to the stage and I looked around I didn't see Eleanor,that kinda pissed me off,I tried to shake it off but it was still lingering. I sstarted singing,Tom must of noticed I was pissed,because Tom,walked slowly towards me. "hey Bill,what's up?" Tom asked  whispered asked. I just kept singing and ignoring him.
The song was done. "Bill,stop ignoing me,tell me!" He demanded,I pointed at the front row,he looked over and turned back. "what?" He questioned confused "Eleanor."I said, "oh she's not there,damn you go crazy over that girl."Tom said laughing,turned to him serious,he stopped laughing. "Yea I do,is that a problem or something?" I demanded "no,I just never seen you fall this hard." Tom slying,I rolled my eyes. "Hey,are you guys ready to start again?" Dave asked,we both nodded. I started singing again. Then I looked at the first row and saw Eleanor cheering for me and trying to sing to the song,I smiled as she was messing up the words. "Oh how I love this girl,i would do anything for her." I smiled to myself.

                          (Eleanor's Pov)

I was trying to sing the song,but I kept messing up,so I stopped, laughing at myself,I looked up at Bill he must of saw me trying to sing he was smiling but he wanted to laugh. I still had my redbull and I turn and saw all the fans. Then I saw Bill talk to a guard,and then the guard walked over to me. "may I pick you up?" The guard asked nicely "u-hh." I stuttered,and all the girls were telling me to go. I nodded,and got picked up over the barrier. Then I look up at Bill,he had his hand out,and I grabbed it,and there I was on stage,thousand eyes on me. Bill was looking me in my eyes smiling big, rocking his body to the music,and I was kinda just standing there,he noticed and stopped smiling. "hey what's wrong?" He whispers "I just don't like being in front of people,or being on stage,and it makes it worse that their all girls" I said nervously,he just nodded and laughed and went back to singing then turned me around making me face the crowd,he was behind me he put his hand around my neck and held me tight. His voice in my ears it sounded it amazing. I nervously smiled,this didn't make my fear better,even though I was wrapped in his safe,loving arms,he could tell I was still nervous. Then I heard Tom playing and he was playing hard,I kinda look at him,he was staring at me smiling then looked down. "hey no need to be nervous darling,i'm right here. I won't let go of you." Bill softly said trying to reassure me. I love when he calls me that,I did feel less nervous,all the girls were squealing. "you see how many girls are in this crowd,and all of them would pick me,but I don't want them,I want you,I will always choose you,it will always be you." He whispered in my ear,that made my heart beat,and that made me feel good. I smiled not wanting him to let go. He started singing again,I knew these new words,he put the mic to my mouth,and I got all nervous. I started singing,and the fans were crazy. But the song was over and I had to get off. "Don't leave yet,I need you right now." Bill whispered. I got off and then I started to walk to the backstage all the fans were confused why I was going back there and why the guards weren't doing anything.

I was reading while waiting for the concert to finished but then I finished my book, I still waited 30 mintues,then I heard fast footsteps. Then Bill barged in,he look happy to see me. "Good to see,I thought you left." Bill said sighing then closing the door. I walked up to him putting my arms round his neck. "Were you being serious about the thing you said on stage." I asked nervous for what he will say "yes,I don't want them,I do need you,and I will always choose you over any fangirls."Bill slying said "oh,so you need me,huh?" I asked wrapping around him more getting closer. He smiled,and leaned in and he was rough but passionly,then he worked his way to my neck kissing my neck,leaving marks all over my neck. Then Tom burst in. "oh shit." Tom said laughing,Bill love dropped turning to look at Tom. "what Tom?" He asked still holding me,I burried my face into shoulder. "Uh we have a problem." said serious. He rolled his eyes "ok I will be there in a minute." Bill said looking at me,Tom closed the door. "i'm sorry darling." Bill said sadly. "it's fine,just come by my apartment." I said smilely "oh i'm getting invited to you apartment?" Bill asked slying "Oh your invited anytime" I said biting my lip. "oh stop that." Bill said. I started kissing his neck and I left a mark,then stopped,looking at the mark. "there now girls will know i'm yours and your mine." I said rubbing my finger on the mark,I have never made Bill blush but he did. "wow,I didn't expect you to say that." He said laughing "but your right. Now all the boys know your mine,and you are mine." Bill said slying smiling. "okay you should go" I said holding his arm. "yea yea,uh do you have a way to get home?" He asked "no,I got a caretaker for today so I could see you." I said smilely "Oh i'm that special?" Bill asked smiling and still blushing. "Yes,yes you are my Bill." I whispered. "here,the keys to the purple car,be careful." Bill said "Be careful for me or the car?" I asked joking "you,I don't care about the car as much you." Bill said sweetly. He gave me one more kiss and then left.

I was getting ready to leave,but something call me off guard. I knew Bill was a smoker but he hasn't smoke near me. And then looking at the pack of cigs,it brought back all the memories,I had my first cig at 8, my older brother gave it to me. I picked up the pack wanting one,but I didn't I just took the pack and put it in my purse. "Oh damn I haven't smoked sicnce I was 13." I said smiling to myself. I walked out no one here and it was dark but it was beautiful. I made it to the car,my mother had one just like it. I tranced my finger along it then got in,and started it.

When I got home Ruby was sleeping,I walked into her room and gave her a kiss on the forehead and rubbed her cheek. "sleep tight ru." I whispered. Then I walked back to my room,and I took out the pack of cigs,took one out and found a lighter,and lit it. I took a puff,and breathe out. "oh yes,this feels amazing."  I could already tell I was addicted,like I was when I wa little.