The Deal That Save A Life?

Tom's Pov:

(TW: MENTION OF BLOOD,WEAPONS!)

I ran over to my brother,I couldn't look at Eleanor,I yelled at a Bill and hit him. He finally looked at me,tears in his eyes. "Bill,its okay." I say trying to comfort him.

He wanted to go to her but no I pulled him under ground into a secret room. "hey,hey it's okay." I trying to calm him down, I wanna to cry,Bill got hurt once again. I didn't know what to do but to hold Bill in my arms while he sobbed.

We heard more gunshots and some yelling too. I just sit there feeling unless. Bill must of sensed it because he sat up, looking at me. "Tom,don't feel like your unless." Bill says "what,how did yo.." I sputtered, " i'm your twin, I can tell." Bill said trying to get himself together. "bill,you don't have to hide your feelings,you can cry." I mumbled,Bill looked down at me, "Yes I know that,but i could say the same for you." Bill said helping me up. "yeah I know,but you know it's harder for me." I replied. He just nodded,"Yeah but please open more,i'm your twin brother." Bill answered. I just nodded and starting walking up the stairs,I saw two armed guys,I held bill close to me. They gave us the sign to go and we did,I saw Bill look over to where Eleanor was laying, her body was gone. Bill looked at me freaked out. Then at the exit and entry,the gang was all standing around,as if they were waiting for us. Then they smiled when they saw us,and moved out of the was, I heard a scream behind me,it was bill but I couldn't look at him I was focus on them.

There I was sitting in a chair tied up,surround by a bunch of guys.

Eleanor's Pov:

Every bone in my body hurt,I could die literally any mintue. "oh you better hope your little boyfriend comes out in time,or you might die." The leader came up to me kneeing down to my eye level. I couldn't talk and I didn't want to look him in his eyes.

About five mintues later, I hear some walking, I look up to see but I couldn't. I was really hoping it was them even tho I was still mad. Then the guys all turned and moved out of the way so I could be the center of the show. I looked up to see Bill's face he looked angry and scare, Tom he still had a cold look on his face but this time it wasn't for me it was for the guys. Gustav and Georg wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Let her go." I heard Bill command,walking fast towards us while Tom was trying to keep up but was scared. I could finally see him,and when he got closer he stopped he saw me. I looked horrblie a bloody mess.

"Let her go,she has no part in this." Bill said with a calming but stirct tone. "ha,isn't she your little girlfriend?" the leader asked in a snarky way. Bill looked at me. "yes,but she didn't know about the races,or the gangs here." Bill said walking closer,I was in shock about the girlfriend part,but I can't really think about it to much. Cause everything starts being fuzzy and I keep going in and out of black blanks. And Bill noticed,his eyes started panicking more. "what the fuck do you want!" He shouted. "we want this place,it should be ours. If you give it to us we will let your girlfriend go." The leader said nodding towards me. "fin." Bill started,but Tom cut him off. "no." Tom threated not daring to meet my eyes. Bill looked at Tom,but Tom wouldn't meet his eyes. Then their manager came out of no where. "Toms right,we won't give up race track for a girl." Dave says.

Then all sudden I hear a famlliar voice yelling and shouting and rushing towards us,but wobbling. My eyes darted up. "Ruby!" I said to myself happily, Bill and Tom were shocked to even see her walking and shouting,so was I. It took her a couple mintues but she got there.

"If you want this place it's yours." Ruby said standing up straight. "what the hell little girl you can't..", Ruby cut him off with a hand in the air. "is it a deal, yes or no." Ruby asked "Bill can you put your hand out for me." Ruby asked,he nodded,and then put his hand out,the leader looked at his memebers ands then shook it. "untie her." He said having his back facing me. When they untied me I feel to the ground,I was so out of it. I then felt a soft touch on my arm,i snap out of the fuzzyness,"don't do that ever again you scared me." Bill said gently. I look up because I heard his voice, to see Bill kneeing besides me,smiling,gently picking me up to stand on my feet but i almost fell,so he pick me up and held me in his arms.And thaats all i remember before zoning out again.

Bill's Pov:

I took her to the medic's office,and I went into a room,everyone was in there. "What the actual fuck Ruby,and you too Bill" Tom said angrily. "Tom calm down,it's fine, i'm rich I could get you a better place. And don't pretend that you love this place." Ruby said showing Tom a stare that could kill him. "Tom,it's fine a bettter place would be better anyways." I agreed with Ruby. I look at Dave he didn't look angry at all,actaully he kinda looked happy. "Tom maybe a new place would be better,this place isn't the best it can literally come falling down any mintue now" Dave answered. "yea,whatever." Tom said crossing his arms,and then looking at the ground. "You could of died Ruby,I didn't see you as the type of person to do that." Tom snarkly said,her head jerked up. She stood up so fast she fell back down,I ran to her side and helped her up. She nodded at me,with a smile,I returned the smile back,I made sure not to leave her side. "What type of friend do I seem like? Like the type who doesn't care about their friends and acts like they're little pawns in my game. Because no,I would never do that to Eleanor I have been friends with Eleanor since we were five. So don't ever test my loyalty toward Eleanor again,I would do anything to keep her safe, even if that means me dying." She kinda shouted,Glaring at Tom,and he was glaring right back. "I couldn't stand to look at her like that,and at least I can open up to my friends and family,and act like a cold bitch to people." She said with a tone. I was shocked I couldn't believe she said that,and even Tom was shocked. "Damn girl,that was cold as fuck." Tom said smiling slying. Ruby just rolled her eyes and held on to my arm,I helped her sit back down,then patted her arm. Right then the medic walked in and he had some news.