The Day I Said I Love You For the First Time

(Eleanor's Pov)
(TW: MENTION OF R@PE,AND ALCOHOL)
I woke up in Bill's arms,it was comfortable,safe,and I felt loved. I didn't want to get up,but I did. I put the book on my nightstand and walked out. I walked to the kitchen,and some stuff for waffles.

I made eggs,waffles,and hashbrowns. I grabbed the syrup. And walked back to my room,Bill was still sleeping,so I set the plate on the nightstand and gently shook him. I played with my hair,and just looked at him. He woke up,and stare at me. "what." he groaned. "come on wake up." I said kissing his forehead. I started to pull up but the he dragged me down and started tickling me. "Omg,stoppp!" I said giggling,then I felt a sharp pain. "Ow!" I shouted out. Then Bill stopped,and looked worried. "what's wrong?" He asked worried "I think it's my gun wound." I groaned Then he got up and I laid down. He looked over and saw the plate. "aww you made me breakfast?" He said in awe,I smiled. "yea I thought it would be nice." I said "It is." Bill said smiling,kissing my forehead.

I was stting in my bed,my gun wound hurting today. "Hey Eleanor,you ready to clean your wound?" Bill asked,I nodded. He grabbed the supplies and sat down,lifting my shirt up to my bullet wound,and cleaned it. I groaned,and clench my eyes shut. "stay still." Bill said focusing on cleaning it. "I though you were strong?" Bill asked looking up at me "shut up you rat." I said,laughing in pain.He just looked up at me,with a little sly smile on his face.

He finished cleaning it. "do you thing you wull be able to movefor tonight?" Be asked gabbing the stuff,and putting it away. "Uh,I don't know!" I called out to him,hearing clutter. "good." He said walking back to the room,I was confused,and he could tell,he just laughed it off. "Wait what's going on?" I asked "no,no." Bill said "What,no tell mee." I begged holding his arm. He just shook his head and grabbed his plate. "here." He offered me a bite of the hashbrown,I took a bite,then he took a bite too. "damn this is good." He said in shock,I gasps,and shoved him. "Why are you shocked." I shouted. He just laughed falling off the bed. "Oh shit." I yelled. Getting up,and stumbe over. I helped him up,and sat him in my bed. "are you okay?" I asked "yes i'm fineee." he groaned,I tried to hide my laugh but he gave me look,and I bursted out laughing. I kept slapping the bed and he just stared at me like i'm crazy. "ok,ok i'm sorry." I giggled out.

We sat and watched tv,then he checked his flip phone and his face dropped. "uh,I have to go." He stuttered out. I looked at him worry all over my face. "no need to worry." Bill said reassuring me,kissing my head,then my forehead. 'I-" I tried to say but he rushed out of my room and I heard him grab his shoes and open the door and just rushed out. I was shocked,what was going on? I sat up thinking of going to see Ruby. I grabbed my flip phone,and called the medic. The phone ringed, then he picked up. "Hallo?" He asked "hey,sorry to disturb you but how's Ruby and can I come and see her?" I asked "Oh,yea you can come see her,and good news." He paused,my heart slowed down. "She's awake,you have to learn somethings,but she can also come home." The medic said he sounded happy for me, I cried,Ruby can come back,I missed talking to her,now I can talk to her about Bill. I got up and rushed to get clothed,and then grabbed my keys,got in my car then rushed to Ruby.

When I got there,I stopped and thought to myself, will I see Bill here I kinda hope not.
I walked in and rushed to the medic room. I got there and saw Ruby looking around,looking scared and dazed. "Ruby?" I called out to her,she looked at me. "Eleanor!" She sobbed. I ran to her,but hugged her gently but she didn't hug back gently. I sat on her bed and held her hand. "i'm so happy to see you,i missed talking to you." I said trying to hold my tears but she wasn't. "I missed you,and how long have I been out?" she asked "uh for two weeks." I said mumbled "you can come back home." I said as calm as I could. She smiled "Omg yes." she laughed,but she must of noticed something was off. "what's going on?" she asked slying "Oh--uh me and Bill have been seeing each other more." I whispered,also blushing. Her eyes grew wide. "omg." She happily said. "Omg,are you guys a couple or?" she asked "no,but he did ask me on a date." I said. She smiled,she was happy for me. But she could still see something was off. She tighted her grip on my hand. "uh-,he rushed out today,he looked panicked. And I tried to ask a question but he just got up and rushed out." I said whispering because the medic was still there,I looked back at him,and he nodded and closed the door. I turned back to Ruby. "wait where are we?"she asked confused. "The race place,we were leaving and a gang came up to us asked us where we came off,you were drunk and told them so they shot you,I carried you back here and that medic,he saved your life." I sobbed "I thought you were dead." I sobbed even harder. "Girl,I wouldn't leave you alone." She said calmly "and I got shot too." I added,she looked at me shockly. "are you okay?" she asked worried. "yes I am,Bill was taking care of me,I did need sugery,and blood." I added,she just stared at me, so I went on. "But Bill gave me blood and he learned how to do stuff for me so he can take care of me." I was blushing,I heard Ruby giggle,I missed that. "I bet y'all are so cute too." she shoved my shoulder. "yea,he asked me on the date last night,and I read him a new book i'm reading,and we fell asleep in each other arms." I smilly said it "omg,that's so cute!" she squealed. We talked for an hour. Then the medic came in. "Eleanor?" He called out to me. "oh yes"I said turning towards him. "Are you ready to learn how to care for Ruby?" He askedI nodded and got up,I looked at Ruby she was shocked,but was hiding tears. I walked off and he taught me how to do everything.