The Phone Call

Eleanor's Pov:

(TW: STALKING!)

When I woke it was 8:00 am, I never wake up this early. I get up go to my closet and pick out some clothes, I pick a Black tank top with white stars,and some low waist jeans. I go to the bathroom brush my teeth,spit it out. I head out of the bath and go to the donut/coffee shop. I was walking to the donut shop but I felt like I have eyes on me,I turn my head and look around all i see is people just normal people walking just like me,but I still feel the eyes on me. I keep walking but I speed my pacing more.

Once I got to the donut shop I got a coffee and a white frosted dount, I pay and sit down, then I hear the door bell chime.
I feel that dread..i feel the eyes on me again,but i fear to look back, so I don't. I get a call from Ruby,I answer like I always do because I don't want to ruin her day until I hear how the job interview went.

"Hey Ruby." I said happily "Hey eleanor." Ruby said with a sad tone. "Uh oh,did she not get that job,she really wanted it." I say to myself. "oh why you sound sad,did you not get that job you wanted." I said serious "haha got you." Ruby said i could tell she was smiling "girl you got it! Omg yesss." I says quietly not to disturb anyone.

"uh Ruby." I said back to serious "oh your serious now what's wrong?" Sh asked with worried lurking in her voice "I think someone stalking me." I said quietly just incase a person is. "wait you being for real." Ruby said worried. "yes." I said gulping trying to hide the fact that I was scared, I don't like to say out aloud that i'm scared but I could tell that Ruby was. Then out of the conner of my eye I see a tall guy,wearing noraml clothes,and looking normal,but one thing that threw me off was the bag he had one thing i saw was a folder with my name on it.

Now I was scared and I think he knows that I saw the folder. "Ruby,I saw a folder with my name on it." I said with panic in my voice, "maybe someone is having a pi on you." Ruby said, she was trying to calm her nerves. "I should leave right?" I asked "yes right now" Ruby said with a serious tone now. I got up, grabbed the rest of my donut and my coffee,put on a fake smile,and walked out. As I walked past the guy i noted everything I could about him,what I got from my little peek was, He look like he was 19-21, he was slim and very lengthy,he had cheeckbones that you could see from miles away,dark hair,he had no facial hair,and his eyes were ocean blue they were contacts I could tell. As I was peeking at him and checking him out he was doing the same.

I was panicking still talking to Ruby,but I was panting. I ran out and I kept running.
I didn't know what to do,so I ran into a alley and hid,then I saw the same guy from the coffee shop run looking for me. I started to move in fear he would look down the alley,he started to move down the alley. I kicked the trash can towards him and he fell,the folder slipping out, I wanted to grab it but I ran. "Ruby he was after me he was running after me!" I yelled "Eleanor listen to me right now,go back to the apartment and go into my room,then into my closet I have a taser" Ruby said seriously "ok." I blurted out. I ran back to the apartment and grabbed the taser,and sat in my room with it in my hands,I started sobbing not knowing what else to do. Ruby won't be here for a couple hours.

I was crying for at least 30 minutes,then I hear my ring,my flip phone ring. I run over to it to see who it was,wiping away any tears I had left."unknown number?, I have no idea who's number this is." I said in my mind thinking of who it could be. I don't want to pick it up,so I don't I sit by my phone to see if Ruby calls back. The ringing again, I check it..the same number my face drops, "who could this be!" I yell to myself. I pick it up,trying to calm my nerves. "Hallo Eleanor." the fimillar voice says. "No no it's not Bill." "Tom!" I remember that heavy german accent out of no where. "Tom?" I answer back "how you know?" he said with sarcasm "what do you want!" I demanded "woah calm down Eleanor." he said with a laugh then the continued "I just want to know what your planning to do with my brother." He said,it didn't sound like was asking more like demanding to know "Uh I don't know ok. I can't really think straight right now." I said with a tiring tone. "what happened?" He asked "nothing you don't need to know and it's none of you damn business." I blurted out "wow your rude I just wanted to know what got your panties in a bunch." He said harshly "shut up Tom you don't need to be snarky and cocky ok." I mumbled "I don't want to have to use this folder against you." Tom said with heavy tone. My heart it dropped,my mind it when crazy. "wait..what did you say?" I started to panick "Eleanor." He said with a cocky way then continued "I know you heard me." he said I could just tell he's smiling. I was breathing hard, my heart it dropped more...how did he know my name.. I never told Bill...