(>Part 2<)

I think I should've mentioned this earlier, but your hero name is Mortal, and your hero costume is a black and red hooded suit

he swimsuit you'll be wearing is a dark green one

The next morning, I woke up pretty late. "Ugh my alarm didn't go off"I say as I fly off my bed and get ready as quickly as humanly possible.Onxe I was out the door,I ran straight to Endeavor Agency, where I worked at."I'm so screwed,"I muttered under my breath.As the day went by, I kept trying to keep track of time, making sure I would have enough time to go the beach to meet up with Mina and the rest of our friends. When it was time for me to go ,I asked Endeavor if I could leave early . "Y/n Shoto mentioned to me something about a meet-up with some of his old classmates from high school today , since you and shoto were in the same class,Would that be the reason for your early leave?"Endeavor said with a stren,yet curious look on his face. "Yes, sir." I said in a serious tone. "Fine,you are dismissed."he said. I left the building and went back home to change quickly and to ask Mina which beach they were at. Once I got there, I was surprised to see the beach in such a clean state."IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS??"says familiar voice.As I turn around to see none other than Mina herself trying tackle hug me. "Mina,it's been a while," I say with a slight grin on my face. "Let's go to where everyone else is,"she said, pointing towards a giant yellow umbrella in the distance. She dragged me over, and a lot of familiar faces were there. Kirishima,Sero,Ochaco,Tsuyu, Jirou, Momo,Tokoyami ,Shoto, and Ida were just some of the many people that were there. "Kaminari and Bakugo are also here but went to get some food."Mina mentioned(I finally remembered what an angry pomeranian name was ). I started talking to Ochaco and Jirou about what they've been up to after graduation. They both become great heroes but work at different agencies(nah really *faceplams myself*)"I'm back with the fo-" was all I heard until someone ran up behind me and hugged me tight."Y/N IS THAT REALLY YOU?" I turned around and saw the one and only Denki Kaminari lifting me up."It's been a hot second ,Spark.How's life been treating you?" I say as we both sit down and start chatting.Kaminari was also another close friend and we were basically inseparable. Our friendship has somtimes been questioned by some to have been something more, but i have and will always see him as my younger brother.Out of the corner of my eye,I saw Bakugo glaring at me before rolling his eyes and walking away."That one will never change his ways"I think to myself while thinking of an old bakugo screaming at kids(Idk I just came up with this)"Mina,can I talk to you for a sec?"I asked Mina as we walked away from our "area. ""What's up, Y/n?"she asked."I wanted to ask you if he was going to come so I can prepare?"I asked her in an anxious tone."He texted me he wouldn't be able to make it.Why do look so anxious now?"Mina asked while grining. "I do not look anxious at all, and I was just curious. "I said, partially covering my face from all the blushing .The sun started to set but we weren't going anywhere.Jirou brought a speaker and started to play some romantic dance music.After a couple of minutes, I caught on to what was about to happen. Kirishima got down on one knee."Mina Ashido, you've been there for me through the thick and thin and have been my best friend,girlfriend and someone who I wish to be with for the rest of my life.Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"Everyone was in total shock,but most surprised out of them all was, of course, Mina herself.She started to cry tears of joy and said yes to Kirishima. We all started cheering, and Kaminari even popped open a bottle of champagne in honor of the celebration. "Y/N IM ENGAGED" Mina said as she tackled me to the ground."CONGRATS MINA!!!!!." I yelled out my excitement for the newly engaged couple."A toast to our old classmates Mina and Kirishima."said Iida with a glass of champagne in hand."Cheers" Everyone said.The party went on for hours and everyone was just having a good time.I noticed it was getting late and I had work tomorrow so I said my goodbyes to Mina and Kirishima and was about to leave when someone grabbed my arm. "Are you leaving?" Asked Todoroki."Yeah I am since it's getting late and I've got work tomorrow,why?"I responded barely hearing myself with the loud music playing."Do you want me to walk you home?"he asked."No don't worry about me. I'll be fine."I say with a smile on my face."It's the least I could do since I overheard your conversation Kaminari when you said you worked at Endeavor's Agency. I should know he's a handful to deal with and was surprised when you said he let you leave early he said. "Fine"I tell him as we both left the beach."Todoroki, can I ask you something?" I ask him to end the silence between us. "Sure, also you can call me Shoto" he whispered. "OK,have you spoken to Deku lately?"I ask him while looking at the stars in the sky. "Yes I have since we've had to work together in some robbery cases,why do you ask?He says . "No particular reason." I say trying to hide my true intentions with that question. "Still have feelings for him?" He asked with a smirk. "Back then, was it obvious?" I ask while covering my face."Im pretty sure I knew since the first day of class when we had the 2v2 fights."He says with a smile."Here have it as a token of appreciation.Use it wisely."Shoto said as he showed me Deku's phone number.

"Thanks Shoto." I told him as we just arrived at my apartment complex."Well,thanks again for everything and I really appreciate you walking me."I tell Shoto with a smile ."No worries,Goodnight Y/N"he says as he turned his back towards bme and started walking away.When I got to my apartment, I took a quick shower and threw myself on my bed."Should I text this number,what should I say,how should I talk to him ,should I stay anonymous "I think as I looked at the number onscreen."There always tomorrow" I say as I close my eyes and fall asleep.....

Damn that was a long chapter
I hope you've enjoyed the story so far ;)

>Thanks for reading<