(>Part 21<)

(I know there's been no y/n the last couple of chapters,but she'll show up more from now until the end(hopefully;)Anyways enjoy ;)

Toga Pov
*At noon*

For safety measures and not to scare any of the heroes off,they asked me if it's okay if I was tied to a chair.I wasn't fond of the idea,but the heroes would be suspicious of me if I was just walking around the room freely so I just decided to go with it.After a while familiar faces started showing up.People I had fought before with the Leauge.When they noticed my presence,most of them gave me dirty looks,but what else could I expect from them.Once everyone had arrived,the dude with red hair asked why I was there."It's a wild story,but I'll fill you guys in,"said Deku as they all paid close attention to what he had to say.When he brought up the part about me stabbing y/n and trying to impersonate her,some of them looked like they wanted to kill me.I looked down,disappointed in my actions.One Deku finished informing everyone of his crazy plan of rescuing Y/n,the room erupted with questions. "Why should we trust what she says?How do we know that Y/n got kidnapped by the League?For all we know,you've worked with them since the very early days,how are you not still working with them now?"said a clearly pissed off pink girl with horns."Before answering that,why was she being targeted, and for what reason?"Asked the bird looking dude."Our original intentions had nothing to do with your friend until he got involved with the plan and kept telling Shigaraki that if he followed his plan,maybe they could destroy the heroes from the inside.I honestly never thought Shigaraki would agree to such reckless plan,"I responded to his questions."Who's he?"said a familiar voice.All of a sudden, none other than All Might and Eraser Head walked into the room.I was pretty shocked at their surprise appearances."What are you guys doing here?Bakugo,did you tell them about the meeting?"Deku asked Bakugo as he nodded."The more powerhouses we have on our side,the more likely she's going to come back,"he said."So I ask again Himiko,who is he?Who convinced Shigaraki that it would be a good idea to kidnap Y/n?"Asked a pretty angry Eraser Head."I'll tell you who it is,but you might be surprised to hear who it is,"I say while looking down.When I finally told them the name,ninety percent of the room was in shock,but the ten percent of people that weren't had already known about Kaminari's intentions."There's no way it's him, You're lying to us,"said Momo."I would love for it to be not him, but it makes sense, especially after the incident from a couple of months ago.Most who were present were unaware of the events that had unfolded that night.I had not clue about what he was talking about,but by his tone, it must've beem terrible Horrified looks were seen on most of their faces.None of us knew about that.When I heard that,I felt my insides twist.Kaminari really knew a way of pushing away people he loves."So,how do we know she's still alive?How do we know she isn't-"said Todoroki before getting interrupted by me."She's not dead.They needed her in a healthy condition until order for them to carry their plan out.That was yesterday,so if they aren't going rough on her, she might have max a week before it gets bad,"I tell him as he looks over to me.He truly reminds me of Dabi.He told me his connection with Todoroki,but they eyes and the facials expressions just reminded me of him."Fair enough, does anyone have a plan?"said Bakugo while looking around the room.There was pure silence for a good minute as everyone looked totally concentrated on coming up with a plan."I might know the perfect day to strike.Its two days from now.The League wanted to say some final words to Chisaki(reminder:this story ain't following the regular storyline).We could surround the buildings and do a surprise attack,"I suggested."No offense,but since when are you helping out with this?Last thing I heard was that you almost killed Y/n with how much blood you took out of her."Said a young blonde who I believe to be Lemillion."I want to cover for my past mistakes.No apology would be enough to cover for all the pain I've caused her."I said,still tied to the chair.We eventually started talking about strategies for the rescue.Once everything was settled,Izuku untied me."Woah, finally,"I say to Izuku asIstarted to stretch. 48 hours before the crazy plan...

>Thanks for reading<