(>Part 19<)

Deku Pov
Later that day,I decided to just get some coffee either way.If she shows up,that makes my day better,but if she doesn't,I wouldn't mind.Besides,Y/N has her job and many other stuff to worry abouts.It wouldn't be such a big of a deal if she didn't show up.I walked into the shop,when all of a sudden someone calls out my name."Hi Izuku,seems like you've finally made it," said Y/n, who was sitting at our usual booth.I walked over and sat down.We started talking about each other's days at work.The League of Villians was a topic that was brought up many times from Y/n,but the minute I walked into the shop,I already had a bad feeling about this.I was in deep shit this time.There were so many things about her that just didn't ads up.The first being the fact that she showed up to the coffee shop before me,when I never even texted her the address and the second her trying to bring up the topic of the League.I know Y/n hated them,but to constantly be talking about them and asking me questions about their whereabouts.It just wasn't like her to do this,so I decided to put her up to the test.Lets see if this is truly the y/n I know or if this is an imposter."Hey, Y/n,can I ask you a couple of questions real quick?"I asked her as she looked at me with a slight surprised look on her face."Sure,what do you want to know?"she said as she gave me a weird look."When's my birthday?"I asked."July 15,why?"she responded."What's my blood type?,"I continued."I believe your O,but I may be wrong,"she replied."Back at UA,what did you say my first costume looked like?"I asked."I remember that.I said it looked like a green rabbit."she said with a giggle."Before we became good friends,what was your nickname for me?"I asked her,hoping I could prove myself wrong."Broccoli head,oh my God, that takes me back,"she said.So I was wrong after all ,but one more question wouldn't hurt to ask."Y/n,what word was burned into your back?"I asked her.A question, which was the last straw for me."Dead,right?"she said.I sat there in shock."Y/n.....who are you?"I asked her with a shocked looked on my face."I'm confused by what you mean,Izuku?"she said."You know what ,I have to get going. Talk to you later,"I tell her as I left.As I walked out, I pulled out my phone and made a couple of calls.

Toga POV
Does he know?Nah, probably not,but those questions I remembered them just in case this situation were to happen. Hopefully, I answered that last one right.Dabi had told me about her scar he had left,but I don't remember exactly what he said,so I just said the first thing that came to head.If I screwed up,I might as well go into hiding.I paid for the drinks.That asshole leaving me to pay for his drink.As soon as I walked out of the shop,I ran into an alleyway and decided  to call up Dabi to tell him everything that went down.I went into detail about everything,but that's when he started getting mad."Wait,Toga.What was the answer you gave him for that last question.You said weak ,right?"he said as I heard his voice grow louder.My eyes were widdend.Theres was no way I just screwed the entire plan up.Its just not possible.It can't be true.I was speechlesshear a pissed Dabi on the phone.I hung up.I couldn't show my face around there anymore.Oh shiggy is going to be pissed.I need to go into hidding.Ill most likely need some blood to transform.If shiggy finds out the mess I did,he'll desintagrate me.I start have a breakdown.I just couldn't bare the thought of dying.I know I've had such a hard life,but I can't die.Not here.Not now.Ill need to go ask help from an old friend.I cried in the alleyway for a couple of minutes,until I heard some recognizable voices."Oh no,he's here.He must've tracked my phone,"I said. I started to run.I ran as fast as I could and never looked back.When I finally did,all I could see is a faint blue light in the distance....Dabi.I kept running  farther and father away,having no idea what to do with my life now.Im going to see an old acquaintance.

>Thanks for reading<

(Sorry for the short chapter 5
again,but  I will ask.Anyone wanna see short stories of "Toga Tales as a
A Runaway?Please do comment if you do.Also, I greatly appreciate everyone reading who's been reading the story this far.Im guessing the story is about half way through done)