(>Part 14<)

⚠️THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS S#IC%DE⚠️

Y/N Pov

A couple of weeks have passed since Denki's love confession.I had been very anxious, and it was truly affecting me on the daily.During the night,I would go on patrol and feel uneasy.I would even sometimes hear his voice, but turn around and there would be no one.Was I going insane?I needed help.He was guilt tripping me and I honestly couldn't take it anymore.Everytime I would go home, a random not would be left."My Darling,"I'll come back for you, ""Please wait for me, "and "He will suffer" were just some of the many noted he would leave. I was most worried about the last one.Would he really go that far?It scared me.I had been seeing a therapist,but still nothing had been getting better.Ive had enough.I couldn't anymore.He was driving me to the brink of insanity.I really didn't want "him" to suffer because of me.That night after partol,I went home and wrote down some letters.I started tearing up while writing them,but still decided to go through with it.Once I had finished up the letters,I left my apartment .I started walking towards an old hangout spot the group used to go.The spot was a cliff on one of the mountains on the outskirts of town.As I made my way, I for some reason decided to think about everything I had done in my life.The people that I've met.Once I got there,I decided to sit there at look at the view,enjoying the scenery for the very lat time....

Deku Pov
I was pretty stressed out by work,as the league of villains has been causing more chaos than ever before.I needed an escape from reality,even if it was just for a while.I decided to make my way to an old place everyone used to go all the way back when we were in UA.I really wanted some company who would understand the stress and relate to it,so I decided to call up the o only person I trusted this much.Y/N.As I was making my way to the place,I gave her a call.Straight to voice-mail.I tried calling a couple more times,but it still sent me to voice mail.Well that's weird.I texted her,but still nothing.I was worried about her ever since the incident with Denki.She hasn't been herself.I finally arrived,only to see a hooded figure standing up and looking down.At that moment,I processed what was happening."Hey,"I say as the hooded turned around quickly,just now noticing that I got there.I got out of my car and walked over as they started crying.Bye the sound of cries,I could tell it was a woman."Please don't do it.I have no idea what you may be going through, nor do I know you, but there's people out there's people out there to help you solve your problems.Just please don't do it."I say in a desperate attempt to calm her.She looked up at the sky. "Aren't the stars so bright?"she said.That's his voice.Theres no way it was her.She's at home, most likely sleeping."...y/n?"I asked her.She looked at me with tears in her eyes.She looked like a total wreck.I was in total shocked.She made her way to the edge. "Y/N PLEASE DONT DO THIS," I say,now tears rolling down my eyes."WHY NOT DEKU? WHY DONT I KILL MYSELF?WHAT'S THE POINT OF LIVING IF THE PERSON YOU TRUSTED IN THE MOST WANTS TO HURT YOUR LOVED ONES?"she lashed out at me. I've known her for so many years,but never have I seen her in this state.Full of despair and anger."What do you mean?"I said as I walked over to her.She took a step back."It's someone complicated.I don't want him to hurt you or anyone else.Im just so tired of him.All this time, I trusted him.He was a little brother to me and seeing what he did to me.He broke me,Deku.I don't know if I could be repaired.The worlds just better off without me.Many people would be so ha-" she said before I interrupted her."HAPPY.I DON'T KNOW A SINGLE PERSON THAT WOULD BE WITHOUT YOU AROUND YOU LIGHT UP EVERY ROOM YOU WALK INTO YOU BRIGHTEN EVERYONES LIVES WITH YOUR PERSONALITY AND LOOKS.DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS WOULD MAKE EVERYONES LIVES ?"I said.I couldn't hold it in anymore.The girl I loved was ready to end her life.She looked at me, shocked,tears streaming down her face.I didn't know what else to say.We both sat at the edge of the cliff together."You know I'll always be there for you, right?My shoulder is always here."I tell her, trying to break the silence. She hugged me hard.I was pretty red,but hugged her back."Deku..Please help me,"she said, crying for help.We stayed like that for what felt like hours.She eventually started to get up."Where are you going?"I asked her."Home," she said."I'll drive you over," I said as I got up and went to the car.Once we got to her apartment,she got out."Deku,please stay.Im begging," she said, wiping away incoming tears.I walked her inside, and she said she would change quickly.Then I saw it,the letters.Goodbye letters.I was devastated that she really thought it was the end.I looked over some of them and saw one with my name.I cried.The letter explained her feelings towards me and how much she appreciated my support but that it wouldn't be enough to stop her.Reading this really broke me.She needed help.She needed someone to be there for her.As she walked out her room,I hid the letters.I walked up to her and gave her a hug.I knew she wouldn't say it,but she really needed it.After that,we both decided to go to sleep.She insisted I stayed and slept with her.Her eyes were drawing me more and more in.I decided to sleep with her,hugging her tightly and not planning on letting her go..

(Sorry for such a dark chapter.I just felt like I just needed at least a chapter where the story would take a dark turn.Hopefully turned out well)

>Thanks for reading<