(>Part 22<)

(Hi.Its the dumbass writer here.Just wanted to say that this chapter is going to bring you back since you've been gone for a couple of chapters, so yeah, enjoy.Also funny thing,I don't like/am attracted to Deku but for some reason it's easy to write about this.Bye for now ;)

Y/N Pov
It's been a couple of days in this hell hole,and I can't stand it anymore.Im literally tied to a hospital bed all of the time, and this Kurogiri guy just keeps taking my blood out.Im getting weaker as the days go by.Shigaraki usually pays me a visit once in a while,but someone who shows up everyday was Denki.Just looking at his face made me wanna throw up.His actions just showed how shitty he could be,and to think I once considered him a brother.Today was nothing out of the ordinary until "he" showed up."How's my darling doing?She can't die before the wedding."Denki asked Kurogiri."She's stable, but she's lost most of her blood.I think we have enough blood from her,"said Kurogiri."Well,I have some really bad news.That crazy vampire might've screwed up the entire plan up.They know it's not actually Y/n. Dabi is currently going on a hunt to look for her,"he said with a worried look.A slight smile appeared on my face."Oh my dear Y/n,what are you smiling about?"Asked Denki."The fact that your little scheme is falling apart and that you put everything on the line for this.Im just happy karma is going to get you good,that's all,"I said. Kurogiri had to hold him back from hitting me.I was already in bad shape,so if Kurogiri hadn't held him back, I would've most likely passed out."Piss of,Ashole,"I told him as I stuck out the middle at him with all my might. He really looked pissed but just decided to walk away.Guess who got the last laugh now,huh? "I appreciate what you did,Kurogiri,"I said while coughing ."No problem, Y/n.Just following Tomura-kun's orders,so don't take this as me wanting to help you.Believe me,I also thought this plan was stupid the minute that imbecile walked into the bar,so I feel you there,"he said to me.I was shocked by what he had said.Somehow there was at least one villian who I agreed with."Technically, I'm supposed to hate you cause you guys kidnapped me,but that goodness there's someone here who understands my pain,"I said while we continued having our normal conversation. Kurogiri wasn't actually such a villain,he was just under strict orders he needed to follow.As the days passed, we bonded over random things.He became a dear friend of mine,even though I had literally had just met the dude.I felt like I had known him since forever.I started talking about my love life and he started giving me advice,which also surprised me since before I had met him,I found out that he was a Nomu.The advice he gave made sense in the situation."So you're telling me you've slept with him in the same bed,cuddled with him, slept is his pjs,and almost kissed, and you guys haven't confessed?"he questioned as I shook my head."I still don't know if he likes me,he might just be being friendly for all I know,"I say while Kurogiri gives me one of those. "Are you seriously this blind"look."Mam,I might not be that much of an expert in the love department,but just going by what you've told me,he has feelings for you.No friend goes in for a kiss or let's you sleep on his chest.That just might confirm the fact that you guys like each other and it sounds cute,"he said as I went red."He must be worried sick if he found out that she's not actually you,"he added. "Deku is smart to an extent.IM DEFINITELY NOT CALLING HIM DUMB,but he's just Deku,right in the middle,"I say."Off-topic, but in a couple of days,we'll be heading out for a secret mission.Your going to have to stay behind on that one,if your future husband is going to do something to get you back,he'll most likely do it that day.Don't get your hopes up though.This is starting to sound like a fanfic.Also I want you to get out as much as I don't want to disobey Tomura-kun's orders, but keeping you here is just unjust on so many levels"he whispered to me really low."Kurogiri,I really appreciate your kindness.You truly are a good person,"I tell him."This is only going to happen once. Next time we meet, I won't show you this much mercy,"he mumbled. Wow,I haven't even been rescued, and he's already thinking about the next time we meet."Don't worry,I won't go easy either,but for now, let's keep each other company,"I told him as he nodded. He really wasn't a bad person,he was just put together and told what to do.He has no control over his life.Little did I know that a couple of days later,there would be bloodshed at the bar......

>Thanks for reading<

(Truly appreciate everyone who's been reading the story daily. Kurogiri would never say half of the stuff he said in this part,but we're going to across like he does.Anyways, I  appreciate all the reads and comment your thoughts on this chapter )