(>Part 10<)

Y/N Pov
I woke up the next morning in my bed, feeling still tired after all the partying that happened last night.My memory was fuzzy,but the last thing I can remember was me at the venue bar drinking shots of vodka with Mina.I felt arms wrapped around me.I don't remember anyone coming into my apartment with me,nor do I know how I got here.I look down and see large,muscular,and scared arms."AHHHHH!" I screamed as I jumped out of my bed and woke up, whoever it was sleeping with me. I actually didn't feel uncomfortable in those arms, but I felt safe and secure.Either way, I had no idea who it was, so I back away nearing towards the door."Y/N,babe,why are you telling this earlier?"said a much older Deku with a morning voice.He was basically half-naked in my bed."Deku?"I asked weirded out by how old deku looked.Deku younger than me by a couple of months, but now he looked like he was in his mid to late 30s."Babe,cmon we gotta take the kids to school."He said while getting dressed."EXCUSE ME,BUT WHAT KIDS?" I said as two adorable toddlers walked into the room.They were both spitting images of Deku."MOMMMYY!"they both screamed as they tackled you to the ground."Kids....just great."I told myself. "Honey, you've been acting strange since you woke up.Are you ok?"he asked me with a worried look on his face,which made me blush. "Um, no, I'm feeling great.Im just tired after the wedding yesterday, "I said, still stretching."What wedding?"he asked.This shit is getting weird."Never mind, I'll just go change real quick."I said while trying to figure out where "my"closet.This can't be real,right?Of course it can't, Deku looks much older, and we kids with each other.Theres something off here,but I just didn't know what it is?I finally find the closet and change.We got in the car,and it was flying."WHAT THE-  THIS THING  FLIES?!?!?"I said, extremely shocked at the fact that a car could fly."Babe,calm down ,you're scaring the kids."he said while the kids started screaming."Calm down, all !Calm down,Might."he said while trying to shush them.I don't know if I should be more surprised about him being a dece.t father or the fact that he named both of his children all and might."Poor kids,why would i ever let that happen." I told myself while also trying to hold on the laughs of the names.Deku is such a fan boy he named his kids after our old high-school teacherwe were both close with.We ended dropping the kids of at their school."Wanna grab some lunch,babe?he asked me."Sure ,whatever you want"I tell him as I try to figure out in ehat city we were.Imagine everything modern,but ten times that that.Modern wouldn't even be the word to describe it.Maybe futuristic.All the tallest sky scrapers I'd have ever seen before were all scattered across whatever this place is."Deku drove us to a pizza place, and  we got out of the car/plane thingy.Im not sure exactly what it's supposed to be .We were greeted by a well-mannered robot.It sat us at both.We both started discussing our retirement plans." I have never had a conversation with someone who worships heros about retirement plans at 30,"I thought.It wasn't like Deku to be talking about retirement.I mean, did he even accomplish his goal?All of a sudden I see a shadowy figure walking through the back of the pizza.Ot walked closer to us.It was none other than Dabi himself. "Well,well, well, look who it is, the only and only."As he walked up to out both.Seeing his sinister smile again after the many scars he left me made me pissed.He got real close to me and was almost about to kiss me,but instead walked away.He then started a fire which spread widely throughout building,  but seem to be trying to get to me.I felt the fire burning me up ."What the hell was all that?"I say as I actually wake up."What a weird dream."I say, not noticing the arms wrapped around me...

>Thanks for reading<