(>Part 17<) Hero Gala

Y/N Pov
When I walked inside the venue,I was in awe.The place was huge and looked like a palace.There were so many pro heroes attending the event.I went to text Deku when the mighty All Mighty showed up."Long time no see,teach,"I say as he grabbed a drink from one of the passing servers."Sorry,but do I know you?"he aid looking confused.WHY DOES ALWAYS HAPPEN!?!"All Might,Class 1-A,Mortal.Does that ring any bells?"I tell him, trying to see if his memory would start to work."YOUNG Y/N?!?!Wow,you've changed. Midoriya said he had invited you,but you've truly grown up," he said, giving me a hug.It truly has been a couple of years since our years in UA."Yeah,I was actually trying to figure out where he was since he texted me he went inside the venue.Have you seen him?"I ask him. "Yeah, I have. He was talking with Bakugo last I saw,but he should be around the bar.Before you go, can I ask you something?"he said as I turned around."Yeah,sure,"I say, wondering what'd he ask me."Are you and Midoriya dating?He does seem to talk about you a lot during patrol, so I was just wondering."he asked.My face went from normal to red in milliseconds.I immediately tried covering my face,but it was pretty obvious how I felt."Noooo....Nothing more than friends.Just friends.Nothing more than friends,"I say with an obviously fake smile.He gave me that "I know your lying to me about that but I'll let it slide for now" face."OK,that's nice to hear,but don't be shy to make a move on him. I know you feel something towards him,"said All Might while giving me a slight nudge on the shoulder."Has it been that obvious?"I say, looking worried."I'm pretty sure everyone knows about it except he himself,but again, don't be shy.Maybe something good might happen,"He said."Wow, since when did you start giving love advice away?"I ask."Since certain people have asked me about what to do with their love lives *cough*Mina*Kirishima,"he said, obviously referring to the love birds of Mina and Kirishima"Well, I'll be going now."I tell All Might as we parted ways.I walked over to the bar to see if I saw him.I only saw the back of his head, but he looked nice.I looked over and saw a surprisingly good looking Bakugo.He saw me but I told him to keep quiet,so I could surprise Deku.I walked over and put my arm around him. "Are my eyes deceiving me, or do I see a cutie around here,"I say as he turns around.His expression was priceless.He literally took  spit take,but nowhere near me.He was speech"Well,well,well, that's my cue to leave.You look nice Y/n,"said Bakugo as he quickly got up and left.Now,it was just us.I was pretty flustered from his reaction,but also quite nervous.What if didn't look good?Did I mess up my makeup?I finally spoke up."You know,you don't look bad at all,handsome,I'd say,"I tell him as he still looked shocked."Um,um,um, yeah um thanks I guess,"he stuttered.I giggled as he just kept staring at me."You good?"I asked."Um yeah,Y/N you look...wow um.You look amazing,"he said while partially covering his face."Aww,Thanks.I wanted to go with something that matched your suit, so i got this, and then Mina did my makeup, and yeah,that's pretty much it,"I say while doing a little spin."You look really pretty, Y/N,and it's really cool that our outfits match,"he said with a bright smile."Hey,can I get a water?"I asked the bartender.He turns around for some reason his face seems oddly familiar."Sure,miss. I'll be bringing that right away,"he said as he turned around.For some reason, his black hair looked a lot like a wig, and I could see a little of yellow, but I really didn't think much of it.He gave me my drink and me and Deku began talking about pro heroes stuff.Present Mic started playing music,and like if on cue,me and Deku turn to each other with smiles.He gets up from the stool and bows."Would you care to dance with me on this fine,lovely evening?"he said with his hand reaching out to me."Of course,"I said as I grabbed his hand.After a while of dancing,Mic put on f/s(favorite song), and I was so happy.My face literally lit up.I really loved this song and hearing it just made me smile.I started singing the lyrics.I heard someone else singing the lyrics and I turn around and see Deku singing them."I didn't know you knew this song?"I say as I was dancing."I know this song because of you, and I enjoy it,"he said, and he came in closer.Our faces were literally so close,but of course chaos needed to arise as when were about to kiss the lights go off.I looked away from Deku and tried to see what had happened.All of a sudden the entire room started filling up with purple smoke.People started dropping to the floor like flies.I was fortunate enough to learn to hold my breath for a good three minutes and this would be able to test that.I saw the bartender take his wig off,revealing his yellow hair with a black lightning bolt.Oh no.This is bad.I turned to see Denki himself standing infront of me.I tried fighting him, but I really wanted to avoid ripping the dress.I hear someone shout my name.I turned around ,but get quickly knocked out by somthing......

>Thanks for reading<