(>Part 24<)Big Day Part 2

(I will be editing this story when I finish writing it.I apologize for all the typos;_;)

Todoroki Pov
Me,Bakugo,Yaoyorozu,and Sero had been on the rooftop of one of the nearby buildings for around thirty minutes,patiently waiting for them to leave."WHEN ARE THESE JERKS GOING TO LEAVE?ITS BEEN THIRTY MINUTES,"said Bakugo.This brings back memories from when we both had failed the provisional hero license exam.He was so pissed.Just like he is now."I hate to agree with him, but it's true.Yaoyorozu,any sign of movement?"I asked as she was keeping a much closer eye on their movements."Not ye -"she said as she stopped mid sentence.She was shocked about something. "Everything goo-"I asked as I made my way over to her only to see what looked like a good couple hundred Nomus,but they weren't normal ones."Why the shocked faces?"said Bakugo as he looked down."You guys remember the Nomu from.."I said."USJ,"we all said simultaneously.Way back when in high school,we had a training session with Thirteen when the League showed up.There was one threat that stood out from the rest,and that was a tall,muscular Nomu.It was different from normal Nomu,and now there were hundreds of them outside the bar.Then I  finally saw them Shigaraki followed by Dabi.They started making there way towards the Shie Hassaikai residence.I couldn't tell what he said,but Dabi turned to the Dabi and spoke what I believe to have been a comand.One he turned around,the Nomus went on a rampage.The building we were on started to shake.I was luckily able to make a wall of ice,freezing at least fifty of the Nomus.Chaos was about to arise.I made a safe ice path that led to the ground.As soon as all four of got off the building,the Nomus started attacking us.I was busy fighting,but I could feel someone looking at me.I turn around quickly to see Dabi waving at me with a mischievous grin on his face.What was he thinking?We fought for a while,but in the end,we were able to annihilate the rest of the Nomus remaining.By the time we finished,wr had lost sight of Shigaraki and Dabi."WHERE'D THOSE BASTARDS GO?I WANNA GIVE THEM A GOOD BEATING,"said Bakugo,which wasn't much of a shocker to anyone.

Deku Pov
*Before the Nomu Attack*
I was hidden,waiting for a sign from the rooftop group.I looked away for one second, and the next thing I know,a whole group of about a couple hundred Nomus appear outta nowhere Something was off about them,they weren't regular Nomus.They looked more like the one from USJ.I saw Shigaraki and Dabi leave the bar and walk away from the building,but not before Dabi turned around and order the Nomus to "keep our guests entertained as he went to turn around and disappeared.I was about to attack one of the Nomus when I saw ice cover about 50 of the Nomus.Todoroki.The rooftop group literally destroyed those Nomus.I hadn't seen them fight in a while and mostof them have improved their skills,except Bakugo*Please don't tell him I said that*.His skills were already pretty powerful, so I don't see much of a difference.Moving on from that,Todoroki raised his hand and gave us the thumbs up.It was time to rescue Y/n and set her free from all her suffering and pain.When I saw the sign,I immediately ran over to them.We were ready to head inside.I ran in having no idea who I would encounter.There,sitting at the bar,was Shigaraki with Dabi and the rest of the League, except Kurogiri.Twice mustve made clones of ShigarakiandDabito trick us into thinking that they had left.We are now officiallyin deep shit"It's been a while, hasn't  it?"said a voice behind me.I turned around and saw none other than Denki,making his way towards us."Why, hello, everyone.Looks like everyone is in on thistle says while looking around and seeing many familiar faces."Kaminari...why?"said Momo as she processed what her eyes saw."Oh poor Yaoyorozu,the question isn't why,but why not?"he told us as he leaned into her.She slapped him. His nose started bleeding, but all he did was laugh.Denki had lost it.The Denki we knew might've never been real.It was all just an act.It was hard to process the fact that someone so close to us,someone that we would've trusted with our lives would be pulling the strings on such horrible stunt."Toga,don't you have any shame showing your face around here after what you did?"Asked Shigaraki as he slammed his drink onto the table and got up.I looked over to Toga,who had a frightened expression on her face."Let's me guess,you decide to tell them everything since Dabi here tried to kill you, and you're no longer a part of the League,am I right?"he asked."I decided to help because I felt guilty of what I had done and also cause you guys are all assholes,"she said as she smiled.That was what set off the fight.Dabi had set the building on fire.By the time,we had luckily escaped the fire,the building had fully collapsed.This was about to get bloody. "I'll deal with Dabi,don't worry about him,"said Todoroki as he ran over to where Dabi was. Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami decided to lend a hand.

While all the fighting was going on,Y/n was surprisingly still asleep,but not for long...

>Thanks for reading<
(Really appreciate everyone reading Daily;)