(>Part 23<)Big Day Part 1

(I just wanted to say hi ;) )
Deku Pov
I woke up and immediately started getting ready for the rescue mission. I wasn't nervous or excited about it.I was just determined to bring back the only person who's given me butterflies.Going by what Toga's told us,she's either being kept on a hospital bed with someone keeping a real close eye on her or she's already dead.That second outcome was what scared me.I was just hoping for the best,but I knew Y/n was strong and would go down that easily I've known that girl for years and her skill and power never seize to shock me.Once I was ready,I left my room andsaw that Toga was already up and ready to go."We should really get going.They must be preparing to leave by now,"she said as she sharpened her knife."Yeah,let's go to the spot,"I told her as we both walked out.She would've instantly been recognized in her regular outfit, so Momo decided to make her an outfit that looked similar but different at the same time(Basically Toga with her hair down and wearing her normal outfit but it's just entirely black with a black mask like stains if that makes sense).We walked out of the house and went over to the spot,which was at a specific alleyway.By the time we arrived,most of the people who knew about the plan were there.Mina,Bakugo,Sero,and Kirishima were some of the couple of heroes there.After waiting for five minutes,everyone had arrived."This is the last warning and chance to leave.No one here is going to hold that against you.What we're dealing with is the League of Villians,and they aren't to be taken lightly.I hope you guys know what your getting into,"I tell them as they all nodded.They understood the risk of the mission and that blood was going to shed from both sides."Let's go over the plan, shall we?"said Eraser Head. "Agreed,"said All Might.

Toga Pov

"Here's how it's going to go down.There is 12 of us here, so we'll split into groups of four. From inside info, they should be leaving heading for Chisaki's place in about an hour.One group full of people who have long range quirks should go on rooftop and spy on the league leaving the bar.The other two groups should be able to get inside and be able to find Y/n.Please remember that she's not in the best state so any fighting around her should be kept to a minimum unless necessary.Let's make sure she doesn't get more beat up than she already is,"I tell everyone present."I suggest that Sero,Bakugo,Todoroki, and Momo should cover from the roof,while the rest of us stay hidden until we get a clear from them.Any complaints?"I asked.No one said anything."Well, I guess that settles it.We should start heading over to the bar and take our places."said Deku as he started making his way over to the bar. "This is going to be one hell of a show,"said an already riled up Bakugo."Hopefully, this has a happy ending for Romeo and Juliet,"whispered Momo as I tried to hold in my laughter."I mean, I haven't seen him around Y/n, but by the way he speaks of her, he must have some feelings towards her,right?"I asked her quietly."They're like high school sweethearts that never got together until after college,"she said. I really wasn't surprised by this information. I spoke with Momo all the way over there, and she really was relatable.I felt like I'd known her my entire life.She was really nice to me and treated me very kindly,which I definitely didn't deserve after what I had done to her friend."Why are you being so nice to me now?"I asked her."I'm being nice since deep down,I know and can tell you regret what you did.You were just following orders and didn't have any background knowledge of the situation.I can also tell you're not a bad person,just someone who's been through a lot for such a young age,"She said."Yeah.In these past 17 years,I lived through a lot of dark bs in my life.I don't regret anything though since all of these experiences have turned me into the person I am today,"I responded."You're not so bad as I thought you'd be Toga.Please forgive me for my earlier remarks,"she said."Don't worry about it.I've heard worse."I tell her.We finally reached the bar with no one in sight .We made our way to our hiding spots. Everyone went their separate ways.I was confident that we could get her back .We had power houses like All Might and Eraser Head on our side,but I was still worried.I felt like something was just about to throw the entire plan off.All I could do for now is just hope that y/n is still alive or else this is just the start a full on ear with the League of Villians for no reason......

>Thanks for reading<
(This might become a couple of separate parts.The story looks like it's going to end soon ;_;.Ima miss staying up till 3 writing this story)