(>Part 4<)

When we finally reached the base,we both decided it was best just to wait until sundown for us to strike.While we were waiting, I caught Deku staring at me with a slight smile."Hello.Earth to Deku." I snapped my fingers in front of his face a couple of times until he finally came back down."Oh, sorry,I was just lost in thought," Deku apologized yet again. "So how've you been."he asked me, trying to pass the time.

"Well, I've been alright these past couple of years.I left Japan for some time and to come back right after graduating from college. I was given the opportunity of a lifetime as I was offered a job at Endeavor's Agency,but besides that, it's been the usual."I sighed. "WOW, SO YOUR AT ENDEAVOR'S A-"Deku said, basically screaming."Dude,lower your voice it's getting dark."I tell him while giving him a look ."My bad,"Deku said while partially giggling.

The sun had already gone down, and the time to strike was now .I gave Deku one look, and he immediately understood what I meant.We both got off the rooftop we were sitting at and swung over to the base.It was a tiny house located on the outskirts of
town, but we were prepared.We came up with a plan that Deku would enter through the front and that I would go through the back in case any villian that would still be in the building would have no where to go.Deku signals me to head over to the back.

I swing over there only to see a figure lighting a cigarette. The color of the fire wasn't the regular orange yellowish,it was blue."Well,Well,Well, who would ever guess a hero would be around these parts at this time?" said the figure, who slowly started making its way towards where I was standing.I backed away slowly,rubbing my hand in an attempt to summon the whips."You sure you wanna pick a fight with me,darling?"said Dabi,as he finally stepped into the light,slightly grinning and looking me up and down.I was finally able to summon my whips,which, thanks to my extensive training, was able to reach a whopping
6 feet each."You think those whips are going to be able to stop me,doll?"Dabi said as blue flames erupted from his hands."OK, that's enough shit talk for today." I said, already pissed off.

Dabi made a ring of fire, making it nearly impossible for me to escape.He shot fames at me and I kept dodging them until one eventually hit in my arm.The force at which the flame came was so powerful that it brought me down to my knees.I started screaming since the pain of having all of your arm on fire was unbearable.Dabi walked over as I was lying on the floor and put his foot on my stomach."Incredible how society depends on crappy heros like you to defend them from people like us,"he said as he spit at me."

I don't think I've ever felt so disrespected and disgusted atthesame time in my entire life"I think to myself. He turned around and was about to walk away when I was able to kick both his feet off the ground which caused him to fall .I was able to get up, holding my injured arm, which had burnt pretty badly. I had minor cuts all over me,but nothing compared to the arm.I hear Dabi laughs, getting louder and louder as he starts getting up."You really think you can beat me,don't you.Sweatie, I really didn't want to hurt you, but it looks like I can't go easy on you,can I ?"He said, looking back at me.His eyes were as blue as his burning flames .His flames started getting hotter and hotter until he hit me with a powerful blast of fire.Then it all went dark.....

Deku Pov
As Y/N went to the back,I decided to open the door. The base had around 20 tubes, which were filled with Nomu,but not just regular Nomu.Some of them had an additional pair of arms,others had wings, and even some four times the size of a regular Nomu.I hear loud noises coming from outside and noticed that Y/N was nowhere to be found. I rushed to the back door and tried opening the door,but it was locked. I tried to open the door in which I came from, and the door was locked.Left with only one option, I decided to use just 2 percent of One for All and punched the metal door and was unsuccessful.The house may have looked like it was made out of wood,but in reality, it was made out of metal walls covering the house from head to toe."Cmon Deku.Mortal might already be hurt, and you're here having trouble opening a door.How pathetic. "He said, getting ready to use 5 percent of One for All.This time, I was able to break down the door and successfully escape the base,but what I saw was terrifying .Inside of a ring of blue fire ,Dabi walked over to an unconscious Mortal and kicking her body around.She looked in terrible shape,all burnt and severe wounds on he stomach and leg.As a hero,I knew I had to help her,but just seeing her in the state she was and what Dabi was doing to her pissed me off."HEY DABI, GET A LOAD OF THIS,"said Deku as he proceeded to punch Dabi so hard he went flying.Dabi unfortunately landed in a bush safely."Another one,alright, let's get thi-,"he says until he hears a beeping sound coming from his phone."Oh,unfortunately, that's my cue to leave.Tell her that I hope she likes the scar I left," he said as he ran off into the distance. I would've gone after him if Mortal wasn't in such bad shape.The back of her costume was ripped and carved into the back was the word "Weak"I grabbed her bridal style and tried to find the nearest hospital. As I was doing this,I heard Mortal whisper, "Thank you," as she gave me a weak hug and put her head against my chest.I was determined to not let her die like this,I had to tell her the truth.......

>Thanks for reading<