(>Part 27<)Big Day Part 5

Deku Pov
What in the world just happend.I see Denki getting kicked towards a wall."Long time no se,Kaminari,"said a familiar voice.There's no way.It couldn't have been him.In the distance,I could see a tiny silhouette.All of a sudden I kept seeing more and more silhouettes until I saw them.The rest of class 1-A .Everyone from Sato to Asui and even Mineta."No need to thank me for that, Midoriya,"said Mineta as he wiped a booger off his nose.Not that fucking perevt.If you think this dude got a glow up,just think of the exact opposite.He still looks like a kid and his head was now full of balls.Imagine a Broccoli  but at the end of the stem there would be purple balls at the end(I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense)."Hey guys.What is everyone doing here?"I asked."Well, chaos called for us,so here we are,"said Uraraka."How many villains are there exactly?"said Iida."Dabi,Shigaraki,Spinner,and what's left of Denki,"I said as they looked at me, surprised."Why did he attack you, kero?Are you guys having an argument on the battlefield ,kero?"Asked Asui."That's a story for a later time.For now,he's an enemy.Do not trust him or anything he says,"I told them with a stern look.They all nodded as they went  to help Todoroki and the rest of the pros.I decided to go and check up on Y/n and Mina.Hopefully,they were able to escape.I was about to make my way towards the hallway when I feel something grab my foot.I looked down as  Toga grabbed my foot."Let--Me go with you,"she said as she started coughing up blood."Toga, you're in terrible shape.Theres no way you're coming with me,"I told her.I then analyzed her options.Either A,she stays where she is now and most likely dies.B,I take her to to Recovery Girl,which happend to be on the battlefield,but she would be taken into custody.Both of those sound like Terrible options,so I just decided to carry her on my back."Glad you changed your mind,"she whispered. We ran towards the many rooms that were still in-tact.I see Kurogiri  and run over to him."Where is she?"I asked him pissed."Kurogiri,where is Y/n, and is she ok?"Asked Toga as she coughed up some more blood."If you're looking for Y/n,she's alive and well .A woman named Mina took her and left."How much blood has she lost?"he asked me as he pointed to Toga."Don't worry about me,how's Y/n state?Is she doing well?"she asked desperately."She's been great these last couple of days.Tell me if wrong,but your name is Deku, right?he asked me. "Yeah,why?"I responded back."You know,I may not have known her for the longest time ,but during this short time period,we've become friends.Sounds strange,but if it weren't for me,she would be dead.The rest of League treated her like shit.She also mentioned you all day,every day."he said.As I heard that last part,my face flushed red.Did she now?"Words can't describe how thankful I am for what you did,but for now,that's all I can give you right now.You don't know how much she means to me,"I tell him while I bow down."No worries,but I will be honest.Ask her out after this is all over.She's fallen for you if you haven't noticed."He told me.If I wasn't already as red as tomato with the first comment,I was now.He showed me the way he led Mina.I ran over to a alleyway not that far and saw Mina and Y/n."Deku.."said Y/n, looking shocked.I ran over to where they were and laid Toga down.She smiled as she looked over to Y/n."I'm glad you're okay. Y/n-"she said as she kept coughing blood."But I know we started off on bad terms, so there's no reason for you to forgive my actions.Im just happy you're okay,"she said with a smile.At first, Y/n was skeptical about her words,but after she had finished she had started to smile."I won't hold anything against you, Toga.You remind me of someone I know all too well.You both have very similar experiences with life,so don't worry about it,"she said.She looked over at me and giggled."What's so funny?"I asked ,looking confused but still giggling.Why is she this beautiful?"I look like a mess, don't I?"she tells me as I kneel down next to her."You could be the biggest mess in this entire world, and I'll go to the edge of it to find you.Glad you're ok,"I tell her while hugging her.Its been a while since I've had her in my arms like this.

Writer Pov
All of the villains had been taken care off.Most of the heroes decided to retreat as they had been informed firefighters were going to be at the scene soon. Deku,Mina,Toga,and Y/n had joined all the heroes  as they watched the fire burning out ,but before you could all start celebrating,a certain person showed his face.Denki,all beat up,was still standing.In his hand,was a body.The body off Kurogiri."NOOOOO,"Y/N screamed as she saw a bloody Kurogiri in Kaminari's arms."So this was the asshole who kept you alive all those days?Well, it's time to pay for not following orders,"he said as he dropped the body.He stomped on Kurogiri's body.Over and over.Y/n had to be held back by Deku.As weak as she was,the rage of seeing her friend getting brutally beaten up filled her spirit."YOU -"said y/n as she was held back by Deku."Y/n,please calm down."said Deku, looking as hurt as she did.He might not have known him as long as she did,but just by saving her life,he was truly a great person.Tears streamed down Y/n's face as she fell to the ground.He had treated her like a friend even though they had barley known each other.Seeing him dying infront of her eyes,it hurt her.She got up and turned to Deku.They both looked at each other as she ran in for a hug.She held onto him tightly, he didn't mind it though.This was going to be hard on her,but at least this fight was over.....

>Thanks for reading<

!!!ANOUCEMENT!!!
So Im super sorry for the people reading this on the day this chapter came out but,I'm going to be starting  to post weekly instead of daily.Ik sad;_; ,but I'm going to be really busy these next couple of months,so again I'm really sorry about that,but the story's nearly really reaching its grand finale.Im thinking about adding some extra chapters after I'm done,but going back to what I was saying.It might not happen until later or it might happen after this chapter.Not entirely sure but there will definitely be new chapters coming.no idea if it'll be tomorrow or in a week.As always I'm truly grateful for everyone who's been reading this story.Peace Out