ANNOUNCEMENT

For those of you who've been reading this fanfic since it came out, you'd know that it took me about half a year to complete. Then, after I finished it, I started exploring other ideas involving it with one example being making it into a series. I even went back to this fanfic to change several things and even changing the ending a few times.

If I'm being totally honest, I had no idea how to execute this fanfic properly. I was in my senior year of high school when I started it, and unfortunately, I ended up rushing it. I originally wanted this story to be at least fifty chapters long, but I didn't have the energy or the brain power to figure out how I would actually make fifty chapters of this. To tell you the truth, before I made this story, I made a fanfic that was similar to this one, but I deleted it because I hated how it turned out and then I made this one in its place. Ultimately, this story turned into me exploring a whole jumbled mess of different ideas because I didn't have a firm grasp on what I wanted.

The reason why I made this story and why I even made a Wattpad account in the first place was because I wanted to make a fnaf story with my own spin on it. Count the Ways is probably my favorite Fazbear Frights story and I always liked to believe that Millie survived at the end. Of course, this was long before the actual ending of the story was confirmed, but even after that, I always had the idea in my head that Millie survived and ended up having to survive against other characters in the series. I love the Fazbear Frights series and I was inspired to create a fanfic that hopefully gave it the justice it deserved.

So, for the past few years, I've been brainstorming different ideas for fanfics, even creating entire fanfics off of brainstorming ideas I've conceived. Over time, I've gotten better and I've started to have a clearer vision of what I want. Sadly, I was never satisfied with the end result for any of them. The first series I made hardly made any sense and looking back, I'm glad I deleted it and made this one because I felt way more passionate making this story. I thought this version of the story was way better. The only problem was that I rushed it and I resolved too much too quickly. So, I came up with the idea of making a series out of it and I lost motivation with that idea because it honestly kinda sucked now that I look back. Recently, I edited the chapters in this story to make the paragraphs look better and when I got to the last chapter, I had the random idea of changing the ending, and I have come to regret that decision. Even if I didn't change the ending, though, I probably still wouldn't have been as satisfied as I would've been if the plot was longer.

So now, I'm going to announce that for the past several months, I've been planning on remaking this story entirely. It's not quite set in stone yet, but I'm really starting to consider it. This will hopefully allow me to tell the story I really want to tell now that I have the time necessary to do it. If I do end up doing this, I will try and take my time with it. After a lot of consideration, I have decided to keep this fanfic just for the sake of nostalgia I guess. Like I said, I love Fazbear Frights, especially Count the Ways, and for the longest time, I just wanted to create a Fazbear Frights story that not only satisfies me, but satisfies everyone else reading it. Sure, it probably won't be perfect, but as long as it makes me feel like I accomplished something by the end of it, then I won't mind. I'll give an update if I do decide to do this, but until then, goodbye and thank you!