Chapter 3

Y/n POV

It was the next day and we are riding to Vaes Dothrak and we stopped as Khal Drogo and his blood riders rode forward. "Vaes Dothrak, the city of the horselords." Jorah told us as Viserys walked stopped next to Daenerys with me on her other side. "A pile of mud and shit and twigs best of what these savages can do." Viserys told us disgustingly making me roll my eyes at him in annoyance. He needs to shut up before he ends up getting killed by the Dothraki, that actually sounds like a great idea. "These are my people now. You shouldn't call them savages." Daenerys told him as I look at her proudly for standing up for her people not Viserys.

"I'll call them what I like because they're my people. This is my army. Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army." Viserys told us and then rode off. "His high expectation for the Dothraki is gonna get himself killed and I'm just gonna stand there when it happens." I told Daenerys. "Me too, my love." Daenerys said to me as we began to ride into Vaes Dothrak. "If our brother was given an army of Dothraki, could you conquer the seven kingdoms?" Daenerys asked me. "What I've read and learned is that the Dothraki have never crossed the narrow sea." I told her. "They fear any water their horses can't drink." Jorah finished. "But if they did?" Daenerys asked us. "King Robert is fool enough to meet in open battle, but the men advising him are different." Jorah told us as I slightly remember the fat king who took our throne just because of a stupid rumor about my older brother.

"And you know these men?" Daenerys asked him. "I fought beside them once, long ago. And now Ned Stark wants my head. He drove me from my land." Jorah explained to us making me look at him. "You sold slaves." I reminded him making him look at me. "Aye." Jorah said before looking forward. "Why?" Daenerys asked him. "I had no money and an expensive wife." Jorah told us sadly. "Where is she now?" I asked him. "In another place, with another man." Jorah told us and kept riding as me and Daenerys looked at each other.

After we rode in Me and Daenerys split up into our own hut. I took out the chest of my dragon eggs and placed them gently on a pit of fire, but I wasn't expecting for me to not feel the fire burning my skin as I looked at it mesmerized. I didn't know how long I looked at it when I see Daenerys helpers come into my hut. I looked and see one of the helpers has bruises on her so I immediately helped her with the other helpers. "What happened? Who did this?" I asked the helpers. "Viserys. He's with Daenerys right now." Irri told me. I ran out of my hut and took out my sword from its scabbard and ran to Daenerys hut and see Viserys on the floor. "What happened?" I asked Daenerys as I look at her and see a handprint on her.

I looked at Viserys with a hard glare that made him shiver in fear. "I'm alright, Y/n. I already handled it." Daenerys assured me. "Get out of here, now. You have no right to order Daenerys as she is now the Khaleesi. Next time, I won't back down." I told him coldly making him nod his head and leave like a bitch he is. It's no wonder how father always favors me and Rhaegar because me and him do not back down from a fight unlike Viserys who hides like a child, I still remember how father was always hard on Viserys. I hugged Daenerys as she melted into my embrace. "You okay, my little dragon?" I asked her concerned.

She looked up at me with a small smile. "I'm alright, my love. I got you with me which makes me happy." Daenerys told me. It was nightfall and I was still in Daenerys hut as Ser Jorah came into the hut since I told him about what happened with Viserys. Jorah looks at us concern as I stood and watch my little dragon pace nervously. "I hit him. I hit the dragon." Daenerys told us. "Your brother Rhaegar was the last dragon. Viserys is less than the shadow of a snake." Jorah told us as I look down sadly at the mention of my older brother. "He's still the true king." I said to him looking into Jorah's eyes.

I feel Daenerys hand on my arm calming me down. "The truth now. Do you want to see your brother sitting on the Iron Throne?" Jorah asked us as he took a few steps forward towards us. "No." We both said immediately. "But the common people are waiting for him. Illyrio said they are sewing dragon banners and praying for his return." Daenerys told him. "The common people pray for rain, health and a summer that never ends. They don't care what games the high lords play." Jorah told us as I listened intently. "What do you pray for, Ser Jorah?" I asked him. He looked at me for a second before answering. "Home." He said. "We pray for home too." Daenerys said.