Chapter 16

Year: 301 AC

Y/n POV

We rode up to Meereen and stood in front of the walls as the unsullied lined up in a row. I see all the masters watching us especially their slaves. I went off the horse and helped Daenerys down gently as Lord Jaerion, Ser Barristan and Ser Jorah stood behind us. Then the gate opens. "Are they attacking?" I asked Jorah as I see someone come out of the gates on a horse. "A single rider. A champion of Meereen. They want you to send your own champion against him." Jorah explained as the man rode his horse and then went off his horse as he spoke in Valyrian. "What is he doing?" I asked them. "I believe he means to." Barristan said but then the man took out his cock amd pissed in front of us as the masters laughed. "He says that we're an army of men without man parts. He claims you are no woman at all, but a man who hides his cock in his own asshole." Missandei translated to us.

"Ignore him, your Grace. These are meaningless words." Ser Barristan told me. "They're not meaningless if half the city you intend to take is listening to them." Jorah told him. I looked at the masters who are watching us. "I have something to say to the people of Meereen. First, I need this one to be quiet." I said to them as I looked back at the man who is still talking. I turned around to face them as Daenerys stood by me with her hand on her belly. "Do I have a champion?" I asked them. "Allow me this honor, mother and father of dragons. I will not disappoint you." Greyworm told us. "You are the commander of the unsullied. We cannot risk you." Daenerys tells him as he nodded to her in understanding. "Your Grace, I've won more single combats than any man alive." Ser Barristan told me. "Which is why you must remain by our side." I told him.

"I've been by your side longer than any of them, you Grace. Khaleesi. Let me stand for you two today as well." Jorah told us. "You are our most trusted advisor, our most value general, and our dearest friend. We will not gamble with your life." I told him softly. "What about me, cousin? I will fight for you and Daenerys until my last breath." Jaerion asked me. "You are the lord of Driftmark, you are value ally." I told him as he nodded his head respectfully. "I was the last to join your army. I'm not your general or a member of your Kingsguard or the commander of the unsullied or a Lord. My mother was a whore. I come from nothing. And before long, I will return to nothing. Let me kill this man for you." Daario explained as he stood in front of me. "Very well. You have a quite an audience. Make it worth their while." I told him as I walked away from him as Daenerys and Missandei followed me as we stopped and looked at the gates. "He's very brave, your Grace." Missandei told us. "Yes, win or lose, as long as the whole city is watching." Daenerys told her.

I walked up to Daario who refused a horse to ride. "Are you sure you don't want a horse?" I asked him. "Why would I want a horse?" He asked me. "Horses are faster than men." I explained to him. "Horses are dumber than men." He retaliated. I walked back to Daenerys and everyone else as the man rode his horse to us as the people of Meereen cheered for him. Daario grabbed a dagger and threw it to the horses eye killing it making the man fall off his horse and then Daario took out his sword and killed then man. The masters got angry and made the soldiers grabbed their bows and arrow and tried to kill Daario but they missed. Daario then looked at them before pissing in front of them like their champion did to us making me smirk at the man who is slowly rubbing off on me. I walked in front of the unsullied and looked to the slaves.

"I am Y/n II Targaryen and this is my sister-wife Daenerys Stormborn. Your masters may have told you lies about us, or they may have told you nothing. It does not matter. I have nothing to say to them. I speak only to you. First, we went to Astapor. These who were slaves in Astapor, now stand behind us, free. Next we went to Yunkai. Those who were slaves in Yunkai, now stand behind me, free. Now we have come to Meereen. I am not your enemy. Your enemy is beside you. Your enemy steals and murders your children. Your enemy has nothing for you but chains and suffering, and commands. We do not bring you commands. We bring you a choice. And we bring your enemies what they deserve." I explained to the slaves. "Forward!" I ordered the unsullied which brought out a catapult with barrels on it. "Fire!" I ordered. One by one each catapult launched the barrels to the city of Meereen to show them the broken collar of the former slaves.

We then set up camp outside of Meereen. I stood in our tent as Daenerys is sitting down on the bed as she rubbed her stomach softly. "How is our youngest dragon doing?" I asked her as I kneeled in front of her and set my hands on her stomach feeling my son or daughter kick. "They have been restless for me today." She replied as I softly laughed. "Are you giving your mother a hard time, little one?" I asked my son or daughter and then I felt another kick making me and Daenerys laugh. "Looks like they like the sound of your voice." Daenerys told me. "They should. I'm their father." I said as she chuckled. Daenerys pulled me into a kiss, it was slow and steady as we retracted from the kiss. "You should rest. After a long day of traveling I bet your tired right now." I told her. "I will." Daenerys said.

I smiled at her before getting up. "I should check in on Missandei, she is teaching Greyworm the common tongue." I told her. "Okay." She said before laying down on the bed. I left our tent and see Barristan guarding our tent. "Make sure to guard Daenerys. I will be right back." I ordered him. "Yes, your Grace." He replied with a nod as I walked to where Missandei and Greyworm are in a different tent and walked in as Lord Jaerion was next to me. "How are the lessons coming?" I asked the two who looked like they're in a moment with just them making me smile at the two lovebirds. They both got up and faced me. "Very well, your Grace." Missandei told me. "Missandei is teacher good, my king." Greyworm said to me as I smiled at them softly. "You'll have to continue later. It's time." I told Greyworm and left as he followed me out.

We told him of the plan with other unsullied and gave them weapons for the slaves to kill their masters. "I won't let you down, my king." Greyworm said. "I know you won't. But be careful." I told him. He nodded his head as he walked away to change into slave clothing with other unsullied and put on collars so they would get in easily. When it was night the unsullied snuck in and I waited patiently for them to come back.

The next day

I see the Targaryen banner on the pyramid as it was the sign to go in. Daenerys and I walked in as the free slaves took off their collars as they chanted Mhysa and Fhysa as children held out hands as we walked up the pyramid. We walked up and see the masters chained and guarded by the unsullied as the free slaves kept chanting to us. "Remind me, Ser Jorah, how many children did the great masters nail to milepost?" Daenerys asked him as I held her hand as my other hand held her belly. "163, khaleesi." He answered. "Yes, that was it." Daenerys said before looking at Greyworm who nodded at her and turned to another unsullied and nodded to him. The unsullied went up to the masters to give them a taste of their own doings. "Your Grace, May I have a word?" Ser Barristan said to us.

We turned to him as he looked at us. "The city is yours. All these people, are your subjects now. Sometimes it is better to answer injustice with mercy." Ser Barristan told us. "We will answer injustice with justice." Daenerys told him. The unsullied then nailed them on crucifix as we what their screams of pain as they were nailed onto the wood. We went inside the pyramid watching the city as our banner hanged on top of the pyramid.