Chapter 7

Y/n POV

After me and Daenerys have gotten a bath and a change of clothes we settled in the room as I took out our dragons out of their cage and they were happy to come out. I see Daenerys with one of her dragons near the balcony with one of her handmaidens next to her. "Dracarys." Daenerys said to him. Her dragon looked at her then at the meat. "Dracarys." Daenerys said again. He breathed fire to the meat and ate it happily. "He'll be able to feed himself from now on. Let him sleep, Doreah." Daenerys told her. "Yes, khaleesi." Doreah said before letting him in his cage as my three dragons are on my shoulders and head making Daenerys smile at them before looking at Doreah. "He loves you." Daenerys told her.

"I rewove this part of the top. And I fixed the heel on this one." Irri told her as she showed her clothing to her. "Thank you, my friend." Daenerys said to her. I put my dragons in their cage so they can sleep and walked next to Daenerys and kissed her cheek making her look up at me with a smile. "Did you see the dress Xaro had made for you? They say he's the wealthiest man in Qarth." Doreah said to Daenerys and showed her the dress Xaro got her. "It is known." Irri said knowing how protective I am of my little dragon. "And if Qarth is the wealthiest city in Essos. . ." Doreah said before Daenerys interrupted her as she held the dress. "The last time a rich man gave me a dress, he was selling me to Khal Drogo." Daenerys said. "May he ride forever through the night lands." Irri said. "Xaro is our host, but we know nothing about him. Men like to talk about other men when they're happy." Daenerys said to us as I sat down in a chair as they talked.

Doreah set down the dress on the bed. "You would look like a real princess in Xaro's. . ." Doreah said before getting interrupted by Irri. "She's not a princess. She's a Khaleesi and sister-wife to Y/n II Targaryen." Irri told her. It was silent for a few seconds before Irri started talking again. "You should wear it, Khaleesi. You and Y/n are their guest. It would be rude not to." Irri said before leaving the room. I looked at Doreah. "Will you please leave us, Doreah." I said. "Of course, my king." She said before bowing to me and left. I got up from my chair and hugged Daenerys from behind as she leaned in against me.

"You will look beautiful in that dress, my love." I told her. "Oh really? Would you rather have me wearing it as we make love then seeing me without it?" Daenerys asked me. "I would probably tear it off you in a matter of seconds as I have my way with you." I told her. "Then what are you waiting for?" Daenerys asked me as her eyes were filled with lust. I turned her around and kissed her as we started to take off our clothes and began making love.

After an hour we have gotten dressed and set out to greet the people of Qarth. I stood next to Daenerys as I don't trust these people near my little dragon so I stood next to her and not saying anything as she talks to the people. "And you must visit the night market. The Qartheen night market is like no night market you've ever seen." The woman spoke to us. "It sounds wonderful." Daenerys said. "The Meereenis think they have a night market. I will take you there myself." The woman told us. I see Daenerys look at something before excusing herself. She grabbed my hand and walked to two Dothraki men who was eyeing something. "What are they doing?" I asked Ser Jorah who was with them. "Mallaco says the statue is too heavy to carry. Kovarro says that Mallaco is an idiot. They can pry out the gems. The rest is pure gold. Very soft. He can chop off as much as we can carry." Ser Jorah explained to us.

"Or melt it. Very simple." Kovarro told us. "We are his guests! You can't pry it or chop it or melt it." Daenerys told him. "Of course not, Khaleesi! We will wait until we leave." Kovarro said. "Not even when we leave." I told him. "Why not, your Grace?" He asked me. "Our host saved us from the Red Waste and you want to steal from him? We will hear no more." I explained to him stopping this conversation. They both walked away from the golden statue. "Our brother used to say the only thing the Dothraki knew how to do was steal things better men have built." I told Ser Jorah. "It's not the only thing. They're quite good at killing the better men." Jorah said.