misson.

why did i get bit by a spider? i'm just a normal person like everyone else, just trying to be happy. i never asked to be spiderman.

or should i say spider woman?

whatever it's all a bit confusing and what not, i went from being a drummer to spiderwoman and then i found out there's different worlds and shit and WHAT. trust me i'm so confused i feel stupid.

I've been spiderwoman since i was 18! If your too lazy to do the math, i was bitten by a radioactive spider just about a year ago.

but.

[you know i had to add a but 🤭🤭🤭]

i work for Miguel O'Hara, who is kind of like a father to me, after i lost all of my friends only leaving me with my mum and dad, Miguel reached out to me and all of a sudden i'm like his daughter and he's like my father. he showed me how to use my powers, which are Static and super strength (duh) static is kind of like electric shock in a way, i can't be asked to explain it but you get it!

i feel happy.
i haven't got a lot of friends since you know, i'm close with Miguel and no one really likes him
(trust me i didn't like him at first but i got to know him.)

my friend Pavitr is so sweet though, he makes me feel like i don't really need a big group of friends.

*OK ENOUGH BACKSTORY ITS BORING*

Miguel called me to his thing, i have no clue what it's called only because it's literally a room with cameras watching over people, which scares me sometimes.
"Hey Miguel! What did you need?" i ask him walking into the room closing the huge doors behind me.
"As much as i love you, i need to put you on a mission with Hobie Brown, i'm sorry" he said sighing which made me very confused, was this guy some like psycho or something why is it a bad thing i'm on a mission with him?
"Why are you sorry? It's just a normal mission, i'm sure we will get along just fine!" i exclaim happily.

all of a sudden, i hear a clatter of boots running to the door, making my spider senses go off, the doors are kicked open by a tall guy with a studded jacket and a lot of pins pinned onto it.

"YO YO!" The guy shouted out as Miguel let out the loudest sigh of his life.

these two didn't get along, which was pretty obvious.

"You wanted to see me yeah? what's this about?" He said in the most British accent possible.

british people are hot.

"Y/N, this is Hobie Brown, aka spiderpunk, aka the most annoying person you've met and-" daddy long legs- i mean Miguel said before getting interrupted.
"I don't believe in labels, the names Hobie nothing else to it luv, guessing your names Y/N? pretty." he said.

"Yeah, Hi Hobie!" i smile at him, liking his confidence.

Miguel tells us we have to go patrol some earth named 'Earth 541937' as there has been a few outbreaks over the weeks.

*not a real earth i made it up 😛😛😛*

Me and Hobie swing around the earth for a bit, and then sit on the top of a rooftop, we can't see anything going on yet

"So y/n, might aswell get to know eachother since we ain't got nothing else to do innit?" he proposes, which i think is a really good idea since it would keep us both from being bored.

"Sure! So um, what did you do before you know, you got bit?" i ask.

"Well i usually played shows, antagonised fascists and most of the time, had a laugh at a pub with the mandem, but whose to say i can't do that anymore? how bout you luv?"