meaning

"honestly, i don't know, one minute your always on my mind and i can't get you off it, but the next minute i don't think about you at all, it just confuses me." i admitted, he sat next to me and held my hand gently.

"You won't get off my mind and it's annoying me, i don't just want you, i need you." he looked really serious. i was blushing so hard and he definitely noticed it, maybe Pavitr setting us up in here wasn't a bad idea after all. the ride stopped and we both got out, we looked to our right and saw Gwen and Miles already holding hands. We looked to our left and saw Pavitr giving us a thumbs up.
I was still a bit mad he put me in there with Hobie alone, but i didn't want things to change, it might end up worse and i can't deal with that, i was having such a good time.

We went on with the day, we didn't act weird but Pavitr was definitely watching us the whole time we was in there, it was so awkward but i just.. didn't know what else i could say to Hobie, he obviously knew i didn't know what to say and while we was walking with the group he just whispered to me;
"It's alright luv, i know you don't know what to say to that right now, let's just enjoy tonight, yea?" he gave me a soft smile, i just held his hand and our fingers interlocked.
"Guys, you should meet my girlfriend Gayatri! She's so sweet and i think she'd like you!" Pavitr said breaking the silence in our group.
[sorry idk how to spell her name 😖😖]

"Mhm! we should!" Gwen said smiling, i nodded in agreement. honestly i shouldn't of even came to this everything is so awkward and it's all my fault i shouldn't of said anything to Hobie and-
Deep breathe in, deep breathe out i said to myself.

"Hey since this is your universe Miles, how about you show us around?" i asked, trying to get rid of this weird tension between us all. Miles took us to this little park, There was 2 swings, a tunnel slide, and this little rocking horse thing that i have no clue what it's called.

"Hey, there's something exactly like this in my dimension!" my face lit up, you couldn't tell because it was around ten o'clock at night, but yeah, i was sitting on the floor with my legs crossed with Pav.

"We should go there someday" Gwen responded, swinging on one of the swings, she looked wide awake and i cant lie i was getting tired. All of a sudden Pavitr bursts out laughing.

"What?" i asked him with confusion on my face. he couldn't manage to get any words out so he just pointed.

It was Hobie.
Hobie was rocking on the little horse and i will admit it was funny as hell. Hobie kept swinging on it and it was well funny.
"WEE-" Hobie screamed going flying off the horse i fell onto my back and started laughing, Gwen and Miles fell off the swings laughing and Hobie came back from where he fell and laughed with us aswell.

[in Britain we say 'it went flying' so say if you threw a bottle of water, that's kind of what i mean by he went flying]

We spent the rest of the night playing like children and i had so much fun, the tension between Miles and Gwen was gone, i just didn't know what to do with me and Hobie, it was obvious that we both didn't want to be friends and we wanted to be more, but it was hard. i don't know why, but we both (mostly me) had a hard time expressing it.
ANYWAY!
when we was all walking around Miles's dimension, i saw Miles put his arm around Gwen and i nudged Hobie's arm and we both chuckled. i felt so bad for Pavitr cause he was like a five wheel here, but when we meet Gayatri he won't be! anyway, i had the sudden urge to hold Hobie's hand while we was walking so i did! ain't nobody stopping me.

I'm so so sorry for these short chapters, i'm just getting really tired and i'm loosing ideas 😫

don't worry, i'll add smut soon 🤗

742 words.

I LOVE YOUUU ALLL