maybe

hey hey hey guys, how we doing today?
i hope you enjoy this chapter!

as soon as i got back to my room, i laid on my bed and i couldn't stop thinking about what Hobie said, how he was looking at me, i've literally known this guy for 3 days and he's stuck in my head. i don't know what to do, i needed to distract myself, so i took it in my own hands to go to another dimension and patrol there.

after a few hours my spider senses went off i saw a guy, hovering, and he had these red eyes, obviously affected by something, i went closer to check it out.
That was when i realised, this wasn't any dimension.
This was Gwen's dimension.

i didn't want to have to hurt an innocent citizen, but this one was definitely affected by a pill of some sort, or something out of this world like a mind controlling power. This was the only way, i tried to reason with the man at first, but it had outstanding strength, so i had to use psychical techniques instead of reasoning.

i webbed the weird man up but it immediately broke out of my webs, no doubt i saw Gwen running up to me, obviously Miguel sent her here to protect, since it was her world.

"Y/N! what are you doing here!?" she exclaimed

"Don't ask questions! Let's finish this first!" I shout over to her as she runs to come help. with two spiderwoman, we finished off the kid pretty easily, we walked off and as soon as i let one word escape my mouth me and Gwen heard people screaming frantically, we both rushed to the direction to see the man was still here. I threw some static bolts at the guy but he instantly disappeared.

"So your a superhero."
A voice said from behind me, i turned around quickly but before he could hit me, Gwen thankfully kicked him away but he grabbed her feet and threw her to a building.

As she fell on the roof, he began to fly towards her but i quickly stopped him with my static webs instead of my normal webs to throw him away from her, giving her time to move away to a safe place.

"Stop attempting to stop me you foolish girls!" The bad guy screamed at the top of his lungs, scaring the children nearby.

"Your killing people, ITS OUR JOB TO PROTECT!" I shouted dodging one of his attacks shooting webs flying sideways.
He dodged most of them, but i got him twice, the first time he escaped from it, but the second time i made sure not to let him go, i pulled him close to me and kicked his genital area.

Blood came out of his mouth making me feel sick.

"Now that's disgusting mate." i said to him. he smirked but it looked creepy, definitely a villain smile, he cracked his neck and it was like he rewound time. Me and Gwen gave each other a 'what the hell is this'  look. as i wasn't looking at him, he took advantage of it and wrapped a rope around my body.

I was stuck and i couldn't get out, Gwen did try come over to help me multiple times, but she got kicked away each and every time she tried.
The man screamed like a manic, he looked panicked, this is when i knew, he was definitely drugged.

BLOOD TW

He just kept hitting me and hitting me, my nose streaming down with blood, i heard Gwen screaming my name, sue jumped and tried to throw a web.
The villian threw something at her, i couldn't see what it was because my vision went blurry, but i could tell she was also stuck like me.

END OF TW

But suddenly, a portal opened on top of us.

The red eyed guy quickly looked up and before he could do anything, an angry Miguel planted his claws on his face making the villain fall onto the ground with him.