indepth

I found cover in an alleyway and started to tap a few buttons on my watch, calling Miguel, who answered pretty quickly.

"Hi Y/N, how's the mission going?" Miguel asked through the watch, he saw panic on my face although i tried to hide it. "Ay, Y/N what's wrong?"

"Miguel, we need backup, and FAST! Neridia is powerful and all our webs combined can't hold her longer then three minutes, she knows how to teleport and-" i said, Miguel telling me to slow down.

"No te preocupes pequeña araña, yo, Jessica y Peter B estamos en camino." Miguel told me, i understood every word since my mother was spanish, Miguel ended the call and i saw a portal appear a minute later.

[the spanish part said Don't worry little spider, me, Jessica and Peter B are on our way.]

I ran back to the scene, i saw Miguel, Jessica, Peter B. Parker and my original group all ganging up on Meridia, i felt worried and my overthinking flooded my brain.

"Was I weak?"

"Am i not a good spider-woman?"

"Why can i defeat her?"

"What if we can't defeat Neridia?"

I shook it off and rushed over to Neridia, throwing multiple layers of web on her face slowing her movements down, i then fly kicked her to the floor and used my static to the best of my ability, I saw multiple claw marks on her face as i began to throw her against a building.

Miguel.

Hobie rushed over to me asking if i was ok before jumping back into action, i know it's not the right time to say this but damn he looked good. I saw Miles before he went invisible, multiple punches hitting Neridia, Pavitr backhand springed into her face, breaking her nose while i saw Peter B. ready to punch. I didn't want to miss out on the action so i later joined in with the rest despite my broken arm and used all my power to knock her out which later led to me passing out, waking up on Hobie's back.

"Fuck, what's going on Hobes?" I heard a gasp escape Hobie to the surprise i'm awake, his arms tightening around my thighs that was around his waist.

"I'm glad your awake luv, after you knocked Neridia out big man Miguel and Jess pretty much broke 'er legs and you broke 'er ribcage right before you passed out." i smiled slightly to this, happy i atleast did something to help out.

After this we all went back to headquarters, but Miguel insisted on taking me to a doctor, so we went.