never

We got back to headquarters and as soon as i walked in, Gwen had run up to me with tears in her eyes. She pulled me into a hug and i hugged her back. "God Y/N please, never disappear like that again." Gwen tried not to cry but she sobbed and i let out a few tears as-well.

"Gwen-" I was going to say something before someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around to see it was Miguel.He had a pained expression on his face. Miguel had tried to compose his emotion but it didn't work as his voice cracked through his sentences.

"Y/N, you never had to prove yourself. We all know how strong and brave you are." He looked at me and was going to say something, but i just hugged him. I gave him a simple whispered 'thank you' as he slowly hugged me back, it was obvious psychical touch was weird for Miguel since the loss of his daughter, he never really indulged in physical touch.

I pulled away from the hug to see one of my favourite spidermen running towards me with emotion written all over their face and with their arms up ready to hug me. Guess who?

Pavitr Pravhakar.

He got to me and gave me a huge hug, sending me backwards a bit by the force of the hug. "Y/N! your back, your back, your back!" he cried out, he was a very tight hugger and honestly i don't know what i would do with out him. "It was so dull and sad in HQ without you, we was scared and thought you quit and we thought youd never come back and we'd never see you ag-"

"You won't be getting rid of me that easily, Pav. I always bounce back." i said to him and the hug lasted a bit more then over 3 minutes of everyone convincing him to let go. I was pretty tired so i just excused myself and went to bed.

I was woken up by a familiar voice shouting, it was Miguel. I rubbed my eyes and walked out of my quarters to see a huge crowd of spider people around Miles and Miguel, i walked over to Hobie's side and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Hobie, what's going on?" I whispered to him.

"Big man Miguel is 'aving a go at Miles cause his canon event is for his dad to die and Miles wants to go and stop it and Miguel won't let him." Hobie quietly told me and we continued to watch what was going on.

"IF YOU DO THAT, YOU WILL DISTURB THE CANON EVENTS, AND YOU WILL DESTROY MULTIPLE UNIVERSES." Miguel shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Miguel, this isn't part of the plan!" Peter B stated while covering Mayday's ears from the shouting.

"YOU KNEW?" Miles looked at Peter, who had guilt written all over his face.

"GWEN, TELL YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND HE CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS. YOU KNOW WHAT WE DISCUSSED." Miguel told her.

"Miles-" Gwen's voice cracked.

"What. Do. You. Mean. Discussed? You knew to Gwen?" Miles felt betrayal in his body and before we all knew it Miguel had put Miles in an orange cage, Hobie and me ran over and reminded him not to use just his fingers to web away, to use his palms. A big light blinded us for a few seconds and when we removed our hands from our faces, Miles was on the run.

"Morales!" Miguel roared like some wild animal, pouncing on all fours after him. Spidermen and Spiderwoman went rushing after him.

"This is where i reckon i quit." Hobie said dropping his bracelet about to fall into a portal, i swiftly pulled him out of it it.

"We aren't quitting yet Hobes, we need to help Miles right fucking now." I looked right into his eyes, he sighed and gave me a quick nod with determination in his eyes. We both webbed after him straight after Hobie nodded with Pavitr on his way to help us.

"Slow down, i'm coming!" Pavitr exclaimed.

"No can do, we need to be quick as possible Pav!" i projected my voice and Pavitr caught up to us, and before we knew it we could see Miles with Gwen, Peter B, Mayday and Miguel on some sort of rocket thing. We quickly webbed over.

"Miles!" I shouted to him.

"What do you want!" he grunted as Miguel pinned him down. "I bet you knew about this to!"

"They didn't. it was just us three." Peter B sighed.

[time skip cause idk what to write here]

"Everyone keeps telling me how my story is supposed to go, but nah. ima do my own thing." Miles used his power to get Miguel off of him and dived off of the rocket into a portal to another dimension, We all followed except Miguel.

I may not be the best at combat, but i was definitely fast, i was the first to get to Miles and he kept trying to get away from me. "Miles, listen. You might not trust me or anyone right now, but regardless of it being a canon event, i will help you. i'm not sure about the others but you can count on me." i reassured him, he started to slow down and he stopped on top of a building as i sat down with him.

"I already lost my Uncle... i can't loose him to." He sobbed burying his face into his knees.

"We are going to stop it, trust me." I rubbed his back and kept telling him how we are going to do this until we both got grabbed and woke up in a strange place.

"Uncle Aaron?"