itinerary

quick heads up that i let my friend write this chapter, so it might be a bit different, her style of writing is a bit different to mine and she said that this chapter will be short.

Gwen: Truth or Dare Gayatri?

Gayatri: Dare!

Gwen: I dare you to tell us how you and Pavitr met!

Gayatri: she laughed before she spoke. "This is going to be long!" She took a breath. "Ok so it was when i was sitting on a park bench reading this book, Pavitr kept looking at me and every time i looked back at him he looked away, it was super cute so i walked over to him and asked him what his name was, he told me it obviously, then he asked what the book i was reading was called and i told him 'It's called Narnia' and then i went to the park the day after, i saw him sitting there on his stomach legs kicking in the air reading the book, then we pretty much went there every day and kept seeing eachother then he asked me out!"

Y/N: that's super cute, Care to tell us why you was staring Pav?

Pavitr: I thought she was super pretty and i wanted to know the book name! it was like she read my mind!

Narrator: After that they all went into the living room to watch movies, Gwen and Miles was on the left couch, Pav and Hobie in the middle couch and Y/N and Gayatri on the right one.

Miles: What film should we watch?

Hobie: We should binge watch Peaky Blinders.

Pavitr: What is that!?

Hobie: My bad, forgot you don't 'ave all that in your universe.

Narrator: They ended up watching a show called 'Lucifer' and it was super good.

"Did he just fly across the border!?" Pavitr questioned.

"He looks like a beach ball so he probably bounced over the border, he's probably gonna get caught!" Y/N said with popcorn in her mouth.

"For real, watch him get killed or something" Gwen rolled her eyes

"Gwen was right, he died!" Gayatri laughed

"It was obvious, you can't just jump the border like that!" Miles scoffed. "These characters are so stupid!"