ironic

We all got our spidersuits on and said bye to Gayatri, I felt super bad for her, I could just imagine being the only one in the group who didn't have the same sort of abilities as us, but at the same time she was lucky. She didn't have to go through this. It was hard to explain but we all wished we was like her but she wishes she was like us.

"We will see you soon!" Pavitr kissed her cheek before jumping into the portal with us.

Our mission was to get rid of this 'villain' called Neridia, She had long purple hair, purple eyes with pale white skin and pastel pink lips.

She sounded awfully familiar by the description Miguel had gave us. i just shrugged it off and got ready to fight, we all walked over to a rooftop to scan the city we was in, and soon enough Hobie noticed a purple glow from one of the roads.

We all webbed over to it, obviously it was the villian we was aiming for. She started to cause a commotion in the streets and that was where we jumped in to stop her, we wasn't going to allow her to destroy this universe.

"GWEN, MILES! ME, HOBIE AND Y/N WILL FIGHT, YOU EVACUATE THE CIVILIANS!" Pavitr shouted over to them, they gave us a quick nod and started to get everyone to safety. Hobie, reckless as always, went over to her and tried to web her up but she was too strong. His webs didn't even have an impact on her. Due to this, We all (excluding Miles and Gwen) wrapped her up in webs, it had a bigger impact on Neridia but she got out of them within 2 minutes.

This was enough. I was getting pissed off now. I activated my static power but since i hadn't used it in ages it was going to be hard for me, i didn't care. i was going to get rid of this bitch.

I webbed behind her, surprisingly, she had some sort of spider sense like us, she swiftly turned around grabbed my arm and twisting it, due to the adrenaline in my blood, i barely felt it i electrocuted her, sending waves of static through her body causing her to scream out in pain and then she disappeared.

"Where'd she go?" i shouted over to Pavitr and Hobie, confused on what was going on, they was about to say something but my spider sense went off and i quickly jumped up. Neridia was now on the floor in front of me, her fly kick failed since i moved just in time, i swiftly got on top of her back before she could get up and used my strength to beat her up, but somehow this villain had super strength like me, she got up with ease although i was pushing all my weight onto her.

"You will never defeat me, Y/N" She punched me causing me to go flying into a wall, Hobie flew over and helped me up, putting me onto his back while he and Pav fought her. How did she know my name?

"I'm fine, seriously Hobie." i told him, signalling for him to put me down. I wasn't fine though, i was in immense pain but i wanted to get rid of her so i kept fighting along side them. Shortly after, Miles and Gwen came back ready to fight with us.

"Gwen, Neridia has super strength and teleportation, she also knows my name and i don't know how!" I told Gwen as we ran together.

"Thats weird." She commented on the fact this villan knew my name. "Okay, thanks for the heads up on her powers, we need to tell Miles!" She told me. i nodded in agreement webbing over to Miles who was shooting his venom blasts at Neridia.

"Miles! Neridia knows how to teleport and she also has super strength!" I said shooting webs at her face, hoping to stop her vision. He gave me a nod in concentration to show me he heard me and i quickly flew over to Pavitr seeing Neridia about throw a boulder at him, I pushed Pavitr out the way and barely dodged it, the boulder and hit the same arm Neridia and twisted.

"Y/N!" Pavitr and Hobie shouted in unison rushing over to me.

"I'm fine, i'm gonna go look for cover and call Miguel for backup, Ok?" I told them, Hobie gave me a worried look and Pavitr nodded, i weakly webbed away to find cover.