males

wrong, again.

Me and Hobie went to a corner shop (in my universe) the next day, cause he needed a few things, i waited outside because i couldn't be asked to go in there, that was probably the worst decision of my life.

Guess who was there?
My ex, Logan.

I was sweating, i didn't want him to notice me so i put the hood on my hoodie up but i'm pretty sure it was too late, cause i felt a shadow lurking over me.

"Hey baby girl, you miss me?" Logan grinned grabbing my wrist, pulling me towards him.

"Your supposed to be in prison.. you still have a year left!" my face was in distraught, i was still afraid of him. even with my spider powers and new identity, i was still the old me. i retaliated at his grip and stepped back.
Logan just laughed and laughed and laughed, My face was now in pure disgust, i was face to face with my abuser and he was just laughing at me, i felt like a clown.

"I got let out for good behaviour baby girl. You didn't miss me?" i stayed silent, screaming on the inside. How did he get let out for good behaviour? He was worse then all the villains i've fought ever. "Oh yeah, don't think i didn't forgot how you told the police about me, i promised you in that court room i'd get you back, that's exactly what i'm gonna do." He raised his hand ready to slap the shit out of me, i was already using my arms as protection so he didn't hurt me, but before Logan could hit me, a muscular hand grabbed his arm.

"Mind telling me why your about to hit her mate?" I looked at the voice, it was Hobie. He looked so angry, Logan tried to pull away from his grip but his strength was like a baby compared to Hobie's.

"Get off me, punk!" Logan said, kicking Hobie off of him, Hobie smiled at me. that wasn't a good sign, Hobie kissed my forehead and handed me the plastic bag full of the things he had bought, i already knew what he was about to do.

Hobie ran and pushed my ex to the floor, punching his face with every chance he got, my ex bleeding out insanely from his now broken nose. I wasn't scared, but i froze. i was paralysed watching this, I couldn't even feel my heart beating. Hobie later stood up and kicked his hip, making Logan yelp out in pain. Hobie walked back over to me and took the bag out of my hands, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and started walking to a alleyway so we could teleport back to HQ.

"Sorry you had to see that luv."

Why would Hobie do that for me?

Why was my ex still calling me baby girl?

Was my ex still alive after that?

Do you think HQ is doing chocolate donuts today?

My mind was full of things, i couldn't even think straight. i just- it felt like someone telling you one thing, then another person telling you another thing, and then hundreds of people talking at the same time telling you to do things. Hobie sensed i was feeling overwhelmed and asked me if i was okay.

"Mhm. yeah. i'm good. i'm good." i replied, gulping down the lie i just told. Hobie gently grabbed a hold of my hand.

"It's ok, luv. Your gonna be ok." Hobie reassured me that he had me, even though we wasn't in a relationship yet, we both knew we was together. I didn't mind that.

but obviously..

Hobie Brown doesn't believe in labels.