normal

Miles= Miles 1610
miles= Miles 42

"Uncle Aaron?" Miles questioned, eyes wide. "I thought you was the Prowler, why is there- " completely ignoring the fact we was both tied to a... punching bag? This was weird, hold up. i looked at the other person in the room.

"Prowler?" I pulled off my mask to get a better look, it was indeed who i thought it was. "miles."

"You got that right, did you miss me?" The deep voice said while taking his mask off as well. He smirked. He fucking smirked at me after everything he put me through.

Oh, that's right i didn't tell you how i know miles.

i was an anomaly when i first joined the spider society i wasn't supposed to get bit. I was Earth 42's Spider-girl, i know this is confusing but let me explain it. i lied about my identity, only Hobie knows, i told him a couple months back.

I was born in Earth 42, I lived there until i was 17, i was dating miles for a year, until i found out he was the Prowler, we then got into a huge fight and i got thrown into some orange portal, at that time i had no idea what the spider verse was or spider society was, to this day i never knew who threw me through that portal. I appeared on a different earth and that's when i met my parents, although of me nearly being an adult, they took me in as i was homeless with nothing on the streets.
i then met Logan a month after, we dated for a while and he became abusive, i became Spider-girl near the end of our relationship and yeah, that's pretty much my life.

"You know him?" Miles definitely had so many thoughts running in his head, confusion on how there was another one of him, sadness of the memory of his uncle but most of all, determination to get out to save his dad.

"I'll explain it all to you later, Miles. right now we need to get the fuck out of here." i told him, still staring at miles with anger written all over my face.

"your not going anywhere." Aaron 42 said, i promised Miles we would save his dad, so that's exactly what we was going to do.

"Can you bitches find the little bit of care and sympathy in your heart? We was going to go save his dad, cause he's about to die, i don't care what you say, you will let us out of here." i said.

"aw, is Y/N protecting her little boyfriend?" miles cooed, before a huge bang struck down the door.

"Nah, i'm her boyfriend." Hobie smirked, blasting through the door with his mask off, not caring about it. miles looked him up and down, ready to fight.

"Don't watch the mouths, watch the hands" Miles laughed and raised his hands as he had untied the rope that stuck us to the punching bag, we ran out of the room to see Pavitr, Gwen, Peter B and Mayday. Miles obviously ignored the two who betrayed him, gave a quick smile to Mayday and fist bumped Pav before entering a portal, that we joined him to.

This might be a really bad time to mention this but Hobie looked so so kissable, I honestly could barely hold back, but I had to brush it off at the moment, I needed to make sure Miles' dad was safe first.

Once we got there we all put our masks back on, but this wasn't going to work if we had conflict.
"hey, can we please just push aside what happened earlier, I know what they did was wrong Miles, but if you hold a grudge against them, you'll be so focused on ignoring them you won't be able to save your dad, so please." I sighed, making sure Gwen and Peter also heard what I was saying.

"fine." Miles huffed, I just smiled in response.