neridia

I left HQ and listened to my instinct and went to the last dimension Neridia was in, my spider senses told me that Neridia was 27 miles west. I decided to book into a hotel, I don't know what Hobie would think and I will miss being in his arms tonight. I know it's just a night and I'm foolish for loving him this much, but he's my Hobie.

I went to "Hillside Hotel" which was £32 a night, I checked into my suite and started to listen to music while drifting to sleep, I woke up about 3 minutes later by the sound of my phone. It was Hobie.

~ Nine New Messages ~

I clicked on the notification and put in my passcode to see the messages Hobie had sent me, my calm mood faded to sadness when I saw the messages.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hobie:
Y/N my luv where are you? ~ 9.23pm

Please answer me. ~ 9:28pm

I've been calling you, are you okay? ~ 9:29pm

Y/N. ~ 9:29pm

Look, if somethings wrong tell me, I will help you babe. ~ 9:30pm

Y/N, me and pav have looked around the whole f HQ, where are you, please just message me and tell me your okay. ~ 9:42pm

I'm getting worried, don't do this. ~ 9:43pm

Y/N, I've asked Miguel if your on a mission he said no. Are you in trouble? ~ 9:43pm

Fuck, that's it I'm going to get Miguel to send a search team. ~ Just Now

~~~~~~~~~~

I gasped lightly, not wanting anyone to interfere with this plan. I didn't want any help, I was going to do this myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N:
Hobie, I'm fine don't send a search team. I'm in a hotel and I'm going to be fine. ~ Just Now

Hobie:
Why didn't you reply earlier are you okay luv? What happened? ~ Just Now

Y/N:
Nothing. I just need to take care of something Hobes. ~ Just Now

Hobie:
Let me help you, what is it? ~ Just Now

Y/N:
By myself, I don't need help. ~ Just Now

Hobie:
I want to help you. Which hotel are you at luv, I will come. ~ Just Now

Y/N:
Hobie, fuck off. I don't always need your help, I'm spider-woman. I need to prove that I don't need help all the fucking time, that I don't slow everyone down and I don't need you carrying me through fights. I can fucking do it. ~ Just Now

~~~~~~~~~~

I turned off my phone with instant regret, I shouldn't of said that. Hobie kept texting me after that but I just turned off my phone completely and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up. I got my spider suit on and looked around, I saw her, the stupid fucking purple looking bitch. I was gonna kill her, prove I was worth something, prove I can win and prove I can fight. I webbed over to the purple light I saw on the street, ready to get rid of her once and for all.

Neridia noticed me straight away and laughed, she looked different, like she got a whole new body. I rushed over to her and she rushed over to me I quickly grabbed her hair and threw her against a building.
She then flew back to me and tried to look me in my eyes, she obviously had something powerful in them. I electrocuted her and she let out a bloodcurdling scream, she was different from before, weaker, vulnerable and an easy target.

That disappointed me, I wanted a challenge but I could still take her on. I realised she had gone into someone else's body. I just need to get her eyes away, disgusting I know but i need to do it.

I threw a left hook and then a right as quick as I could, it slowed her down but she threw me against a building and blood started dripping from my head making me feel faint, I fell to the ground and all I could think about is letting everyone down, blood pumped through my veins and the adrenaline started to spread, I was not going down.

I jumped back up and flew right over to her wrapping my legs around her and throwing my palms onto her eyes, using my static to electrocute Neridia's eyes. I was using all my strength.

"Get off of me! Leave my eyes alone!" Neridia's raspy voice told me. I just increased my power even more which let out more screams from her. She soon fell to the floor, her eyes pitch black. Her aura of purple light faded and I passed out due to lack of energy.

~Hobie's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what Y/N said yesterday night, I knew it was sumink to do with always being hurt during fights, so I went to big man Miguel to ask him to track Y/N's watch.

"For what Hobie." Miguel's hand drifted from his forehead to down his face, easily annoyed by me.

"I think she's in danger mate. So if you don't fucking track her right now I will make you." I shot at him, right after he heard the word danger he turned around to track her watch.

A picture of Y/N came up of her right next to a different kind of Neridia, I knew exactly what dimension that was. I opened a portal and went lookin.

Soon as I got to this dimension I webbed right over to where my Y/N was, I saw her slowly standing up but she couldn't. That heavy bitch Neridia was on her leg.

"Y/N!!!" I shouted over to her.

~Y/N's POV

"y/n" a muffled voice said to me, it sounded distant, my hearing was obviously drowned out, I saw Hobie. A tear formed in my eye and I felt pathetic. Hobie started to help me up.

"Hobie.. I shouldn't of said what I said last night, I just wanted to prove to everyone I'm not weak and I can do shit like everyone else does, please forg-" before I could finish my sentence, Hobie brought me into a tight hug.

"fuck sake. I was worried luv, making me feel soft again ain't ya." He kissed my forehead. "You had nothing to prove, your perfect. I love you."

"I love you too." I then pulled away from the hug although I didn't want to to check that Neridia was indeed gone. She was pale, eyes not purple, no aura. Last time we 'killed' her still had that aura.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go home."