magnificent

A few days before this, Headquarters was starting up rooms for spider people to sleep in because some of us usually had late night patrols, i got pretty comfortable in mine and decorated it with some nice posters and other stuff.

that night i couldn't think of anything but Hobie and what happened that night, but what i couldn't comprehend the most is the fact that Hobie liked me.
the next morning i went to headquarters and i saw Gwen and Miles sitting together, i knew that they would get closer.

what happened overnight? [JK JK]

i made sure to talk to Hobie, he was the only thing on my mind at that moment in time, i saw him in the cafeteria with Pavitr, his legs on the table.

Classic Hobie.

I went over to sit with them because they was my closest people right now, i didn't wanna look lonely plus they are really fun to be with.

"Enjoying that Chai tea, mate?" Hobie laughed at Pavitr who was getting angrier and angrier.

"ITS. NOT. CHAI. TEA. CHAI. MEANS. TEA. HOBIE STOP IT!!" he playfully slapped Hobie's hand and i laughed sitting down.

"Hobie are you gonna do this to him every time he drinks Chai?" i looked at him and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Of course i am, luv." he held my hand underneath the table and i tried to hide my smile. "He definitely looks like he's enjoying that Chai tea."

"Pavitr's gonna splash that Chai all over you if you don't stop" i laughed and Pav nodded aggressively, Hobie put his hands up in defence.

After a while, Hobie asked if we could talk alone i said yes because i knew it was about yesterday, i wanted to talk about it aswell.  We went to Hobie's dorm which without a doubt, was very punk.

"Look i'm sorry, yea? i shouldn't of said that yesterday, i know you don't like me back and i don't want to ruin our friendship over this." Hobie told me, looking into my eyes, i just gave him a really confused look "Why are ya lookin at me like that luv?"

"Hobie, i do like you back." i said to him, i walked closer to him and without thinking kissed him, his eyes widened and i pulled away quickly.

"You don't get to kiss me without me kissing you back." he smirked and pulled me closer by my waist and started to kiss me, i obviously kissed him back.
He put his other hand on my cheek, still gripping to my waist, the kissing got more passionate and before i knew it we was both on the bed. i started to take Hobie's shirt off, it's not common to have sex right after you tell each other you love each other, but it wasn't our fault, the kiss just got... well, very deep.

"Are you sure, luv?" Hobie asked, with hunger in his eyes. my body was filled with lust, adrenaline pumping through my blood.

"Yes Hobie, i want you." I whispered to him, completely ready for this, i craved his touch. Unsurprisingly, a few seconds after that all of our clothes was on the floor.

(bro i think this is a sin to write this or something. OH MY GOD I JUST HEARD A WASP IN MY ROOM. ok ok sorry i'm ruining this story let me continue.)

I pushed him down on the bed getting on top of him, i began to ride him slowly and gently, teasing him from time to time.

"Don't do that to me luv." Hobie groaned which just made me even more wet, i followed his command and started going faster, trying not to moan.

(i'm so sorry but i psychically can't bring myself to write anymore of this scene i will probably try more in the future, i actually mean it I'm really sorry ☹️)

After that, we both helped each-other get dressed into our clothes. (obviously wearing our spidersuits underneath incase) I don't think i had ever felt more pleased in my life, This man made me feel safe, pleasured and loved all at the same time.

[TW: MENTION OF ABUSE, RAPE AND BODY SHAMING]

It was only two years ago when i broke up with my ex, who was due to be in prison for three years, for all the things he had done to me. He forced me to be with him otherwise he would have raped two little girls infront of my face, here's the story of how that went down.

I was walking home one night with my headphones in, listening to my favourite artist until i heard screaming through my headphones, me, being the nosey person i am, obviously went to go see what was going on.

It was a man. A man pinning two little girls against a wall, both of them screaming for help. i didn't know what to do and i just froze. i eventually pulled myself together and jumped on top of the man, stopping him from this. I wasn't Spider-Woman back then and i didn't know how to defend myself. After i made sure the little girls had ran away, he pinned me against the wall and.. raped me instead.

He had a small dick.

"Your mine now. If you ever try to call the police i will make your life a living hell." His words rang in my head, not knowing what to say or do, i just did whatever he said.

I couldn't do anything, i was just a teenager with nothing. I was alone, i didn't want my parents to know about this because my father was a police officer so it wasn't going to be the best.

I told my mum and dad everything after he got put in prison, i just didn't want him to hurt my parents.

[END OF TW]

so now that's over, i'm finally free and i don't need to worry about him, well i mean he still has one year left in prison right?