naps

(so sorry for the wait I've been super stressed with school and everything.)

"hey baby." Hobie said, smiling, i melted into his arms and we hugged for a while.

"I'm so so sorry I didn't help you, I should of stayed closer to you." I told him, looking up. It was embarrassing to admit, but I was kinda horrible at being spiderwoman without adrenaline rushing through my veins. Hobie's eyebrows sharpened as he looked at me.

"don't ever apologise for something that isn't your fault, I wasn't paying enough attention, that's my fault." His hands ran through my hair.

Just then Gwen, Pavitr and Miles burst into the room.

"Hobie!" Gwen ran to him, hugging him.

"Hey Gwen, that's my man." I chuckled making it seem like it was a friendly joke.

It was not a joke. I was still pissed as fuck at her.

"I know, I've got my own." She winked at me and stopped hugging Hobie.
wait am I ga-

but yeah I don't really blame Gwen, I was also worried sick. Pavitr then fist bumped Hobie and Hotbie ruffled his hair.

"How you doin' Hobs?" miles walked over to him, keeping eye contact.

"I'm alright now, how was the mission? Sorry for running off like that mate." he itched his head, i felt really bad because even though he would never admit it, Hobie hated looking weak. He tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible.

About an hour later everyone left and I was about to leave like ten minutes after them but Hobie gently grabbed my arm.

"Stay."

( YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE BABE! )

"Are you sure?" I asked, he looked tired.

"Mhm, it's better when you're here."

change. [HOBIE BROWN X READER]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara