Something they secretly like

Ace: Cuddling
He actually likes to cuddle. He does't care if it's on the couch when you two watch a movie or in the bed when you sleep or just hang out. He always likes cuddling, but he would never admit it. In his head, cuddling is associated with weakness and softness, and he doesn't want to be seen as such.

Eyeball: Nail polish
You were painting your nails once, and you suggested out of nowhere to paint one of his nails in black. He was hesitant at first but with a lot of pleading from you, he finally accepted. To his surprise, he actually liked the result. But it's the 1950s...and people are easily getting judgmental about appearances, so he decided to keep it as a secret that only you know.

Charlie: Being the small spoon
Most of the time, Charlie wants to 'be on top'...he's dominant, but he also likes to be a bottom sometimes. This includes being dominated in bed, and also being the small spoon when you cuddle. It doesn't happen often, but it's still something he really likes secretly. But you better never tell anyone about this, he wants this to say a secret forever.

Billy: Plushies
Well he doesn't like plushies in general...he only likes one. On your first date, you guys went to a carnival and won a plushie while trying one of the games. It became a really important item for him because it keeps reminding him of the good time you had on your first date. When you learned to know each other and when you kissed for the first time. He would never admit to anyone that he has a plushie at his house, that's why he keeps it hidden in his closet.