Ace

You anxiously walked toward your boyfriend's house. You had something really important to tell him and you were scared of his reaction.

You arrived after about ten minutes. You saw his car and two others in his hallway so you knew the boys were over. You slowly entered the house and right away heard the boy's voice. They were all laughing and talking. You took a deep breath and walked toward the voices only to find them in the kitchen, Playing cards on the table.

The boys all turned to you when that saw you.

" hey y/n, what's up?" Eyeball asked you with a smirk on his face.

You ignored him and turned to look at ace, you had to force yourself not to cry as you begin to talk.

"C-can i talk to you, in private please." All the boys stopped talking when they heard your voice crack, they then noticed how pale you looked.
Ace looked at you with worry and confusion in his eyes.

" what's wrong?" He asked as he stood up from his chair to walk to you.

"I... please come" you whispered before you begin to walk away, toward another room, where you and ace would be alone.

Ace looked at the boys one more time before he followed you. He entered the room and closed the door behind him before looking at you.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked as he walked to you. You hugged him tightly as you finally begin to cry.

Ace held you as you cried, he didn't had a clue on why you were acting like this. He was confused and worried.

"Y/n you need to tell me what's wrong if you want me to help you."

You nod your head on his chest before you pulled away from him a little, to be able to look in his eyes.

"Pl-ease pr-promise m-m yo-u..." you stopped yourself and took a deep breath.

" promise me you won't be mad" ace frown but nod slowly as he looked at you.

"Okay." You paused and took another deep breath.

" ace I'm pregnant"

Ace froze on his spot, he wasn't expecting it at all. He looked at you, emotionless for a couple of seconds before anger took place on his face.

" are you fucking serious!" He screamed at you.
You whimpered and took a step back from him.

" god fucking damn it" he screamed before punching the wall, leaving a big hole in it. Without saying anything, he left the room and left the house. You ran after him and tried to stop him but all he did was ignore you.

" ace please" you screamed but it was too late, he had already left.

"Y/n?" You turned around and saw the boys again. they were all looking at you with worried eyes.

" why did he left, what's wrong?" Billy spoke this time.

" I...I'm pregnant." The boys all froze too. It only made you cry harder. You lost no time and ran out of the house and to your house.

You ran in your bedroom and dropped on your bed, where you begin to cry your heart out.

Part two?