Eyeball

"Wake up!" Someone screamed at you as he pushed you off your bed.

You groaned and stood up

"What the heck Ace?" you screamed at your older brother as he laughed at you.

"you really had to throw me on the floor?" You spoke angrily as you glared at him. He stopping laughing and smirked at you before he spoke

" I called for you about ten times and you didn't woke up so that's your fault." He spoke with the same smirk on his face. You glared at him in answer.

"The boys are coming over so leave or don't come around" he spoke before turning around to leave.

Ace and you were living alone, he was older than you by about two years and he was always looking after you. The two of you were each other's only family so you really cared for each others . Ace was making sure that you were staying safe and this is why he didn't really liked when you were hanging out with the him and the gang...

You had a crush on eyeball since a really long time and Ace knew it, he was making fun of you about it but he still didn't wanted you to date him. But honestly, he would prefer to see you date eyeball than another boy from castle rock.

"I hate you!" You screamed sarcastically, it was a lie tho, you didn't hated him at all and he knew it.

" I love you too!" You heard him scream back at you. You smiled, you were the only one Ace was saying 'I love you' to, you were the only one with who he was being nice and sweet. You stood beside your bed for a couple of seconds before you went to take a shower.

When you were done, you dried your body and got dressed with a pair of black shorts and a pink crop top. You then brushed your hair and teeth and went downstairs.

As you walked down the stairs, you begin to hear voices. You could hear the boys laughing and talking together. You finally arrived downstairs and saw all the boys in the kitchen, they had beers in their hands and they were talking about a race that was coming soon. All the boys stopped talking when they saw you and begin to observe you...especially your body. You didn't looked at anybody except Eyeball, he looked up and down your body before he looked up in your eyes with a smirk on his face. You smirked back as a small blush begin to appear on your cheeks.

Ace broke the silence by harshly slamming his hand on the table, making all the boys jump.

" if you assholes keep looking at her like that, I swear to god, I will personally kill you" the boys all looked away from you and at the table, they were all a little scared of Ace so they listened to him and did as they were told.

You giggled quietly before walking toward the fridge. You opened it and took an apple with a bottle of water.

"I'm going to take a walk, I will see you later okay, Ace?" Ace nodded his head and looked at you

"All right, be careful and do you need money?" You shook your head with a smile on your face.

"No I'm fine, thanks tho" you spoke before walking toward the front door, putting your shoes on and getting out of the house.

You took only a couple of steps before you heard someone call for you. You quickly turned around and saw Eyeball jogging to you. Your eyes widened slightly as he stopped walking beside you.

"Y-yes?" You asked while looking at him

"Can I walk with you?" He asked with a smirk on his face. You nodded your head slowly as a smile begin to form on your lips

"umm sure!"

The two of you begin to walk together, you were talking as if you knew each others for a long time and you couldn't be happier. The two of you ended up at the blue point, he ordered fries and milkshakes for the two of you.

"Y/n I have something to tell you" you looked up at him worryingly before you slowly nod your head.

"What?" You asked gently.

" I know you love me" your whole body froze. Your eyes widened before you quickly looked down.  you begin to worry:

'What if he doesn't like me? What is he is gonna make fun of me because of it? What if...' you snapped out of your thought and looked up at him

"I-if you d-don't like me back I-it's okay. I..." eyeball didn't let you finish

"I like you too" your eyes widened

"You do?" Eyeball smirked and nod his head.

You smirked.

"So do you want to be my girl?" You nodded your head up and down rapidly

"Yes I will"

~~~

The two of you finished your meal and then walked back toward your place while holding hands. You were talking and laughing while doing so. Once you arrived, eyeball turned to look at you and smirked. You smirked back just before his lips crashed against yours. You smiled in the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. His hands were resting on your waist.

"Y/N!" Your kiss was interrupted by none other than your brother. The two of you quickly pulled away from each other's and looked up at an angry Ace, he was standing on the front porch, he had his arms crossed over his chest and his body was leaning against the wall.

"Get in the house" Ace ordered while looking right at you. You looked at Eyeball one last time before walking toward your house.

You looked at Ace worryingly before walking past him and in the house.

Ace glared at Eyeball one last time before getting in the house and slamming the door shut behind him.