How they hug you

How they hug you

Ace: Ace is not the type of person who likes hugs, especially because of his reputation. That's why he wouldn't hug you a lot in public. But once the two of you are alone, he would never let you go.

He would grab you by the waist from behind and hug you really tight, with either one arm around your shoulders and one around your waist of both of them at the same place.

He would sometimes kiss your neck and whisper just how he loves you in your ear as he does so.

The hugs he gives, sometimes (almost all the time) lead to you and him in the bed...

Eyeball: He really loves hugs but he doesn't really like to show it in front of his gang, because let's face it, he has a reputation to keep up (a bit like ace), so instead of giving you hugs in front of them, he would wait for you and him to be alone. Then, he would  place one of his arms around your shoulders and the other around your waist.

He would pull you close to him and would  probably kiss your head during the hug.

Sometimes, when the hugs are more emotional or intense, Eyeball would remove his hand from around your shoulders and would place it on the back of your head or even sometimes on your ass.

Billy: He loves to hug you but most of the time, he doesn't really know how.

When he hugs you, it can be kinda awkward for a moment because of the way he holds you but you don't really mind because you really love his hugs, they are always really comforting.

The more two of you hug, the better it feels.

Sometimes, you even start to laugh at him when he tries to hug in a really weird or awkward way but there again, you don't care because at least, he's trying for you.

Charlie: He lives for hugs.

He doesn't care if he is alone with you, in front of the gang, or in the middle of town.

If this boy wants to hug you, he will hug you.

He thinks that hugs are not only showing you that he loves you but also proving to everyone else that you're taken and that you're his.