All the boys pt.3

With time the little girl grew up and the boys got more and more attached to her, they all saw her as their own little sister that they had to take care of and protect.

Also, he would never admit it verbally, but Ace was the one who loved her the most, he was attached to her to the point where he couldn't really imagine someone taking her away from him, he grew super protective over her and the rest of the gang all found it cute in silence, they knew it they were telling Ace he would just beat them up, Ace was still the leader of the biggest gang of castle rock after all, he had a reputation to keep up.

Y/n was living with Ace now, the boys were over at his house almost every days, they were practically living with him since the arrival of the little girl in their lives but they didn't cared, she was worth it.

Their little cobra girl was their little secret, no one knew that the gang had a little girl with them and they were all glad of it, they didn't wanted anybody to know in fact. Well...nobody knew except for Vince's mother, who had gotten suspicious about why Vince was asking her that much questions about how to take care of a child. When she found out the truth, she first thought that the girl was one of the boys's daughter, born from one of their one night stands but the boys told her that it wasn't, that they had just found her in the streets and just took care of her from then, at first she was mad at them, for keeping a chill that didn't belonged to them but with time, she just accepted it and even decided to take care of her with them, just to help them out a little bit

When they were going out or when they wanted to have some fun she was playing babysitter and she liked it, the little girl wasn't hard to handle at all, she was nice, quiet and almost always happy, she was barely ever crying.

But when she was mad , oh boy it was hell, she would scream, cry, do the bacon on the floor and she would throw things around the house, she would be hard to calm down and Ace is the one who really was able to calm her down when she was crying.

The first time that she got mad let's just say it wasn't pretty, she was refusing to go to bed and it was past her bedtime, it was around eleven. The boys were trying to get her to go to bed but she was having none of it. She started crying and screaming and at first the boys were panicking a bit, they had no idea what to do until ace did something, he picked her crying body in his arms and held her tightly but gently against him. He had an hand on her head and he was stroking her hair with it while his other hand was supporting her weight against him. That night he begin to whisper gentle words to her such as "It's okay, your fine princess.." or "shhhh, Stop crying, everything is okay" or even some "calm down baby, it's okay...you're okay" to calm her down and to try and make her fall asleep and in the end, it worked.

The boys were all super impressed when they noticed that Ace's words were really calming her down, it took in total about ten minutes of ace bouncing and whispering sweet things to their little princess before she actually calmed down and even fell asleep in his arms, with her head laying on his shoulder and her little arms wrapped around his neck.

"Damn Ace, you're good at it, you calmed her down!"

"Yeah and you even made her fall asleep" Ace smirked as he looked at y/n's sleeping face, she was really beautiful.

"I know" was all he answered, the same smirk still on his face as he kept his eyes on her...god he loved her.

"How did you know how to calm her?" Billy spoke as he walked closer to him so he could look at y/n closely.

"I didn't...I just took a guess and i think it was a good one" Billy smirked

"Oh yes it was..." he paused and looked up at Ace

"Can you give her to me? I'd like to hold her for a bit" Ace didn't even thought before answering

"No" he replied before he slowly moved her in his arms so he was holding her bridal style with her head lying in his chest instead

"Come on man, why not? She's always with you!" Billy reached his hands to pick her up again but ace pulled her away before he could touch her.

" because I said so...and it's not my fault if she prefers me...but I mean I can't blame her...she chose the best." Billy and all the boys rolled their eyes at his remark.

"Come on Ace please, just five minutes?" Ace glared at Billy. He then turned his head and saw that all the boys were looking at the scene. He couldn't let them think of his as a softie so after a couple of seconds, he finally gave one single nod to billy.

"All right...here" he slowly placed her into Billy's arms after he spoke, he didn't wanted to let go of his little angel, he really didn't but he had to. He didn't wanted the boys to see him as someone who was now a softie.

"Hello you" Billy smirked as he gently begin to bounce the small baby in his arms, he didn't wanted her to wake up so he was being careful with his mouvements.

Ace ended up picking her back up only like fifteen minutes after he had given her to billy, seeing her into another boy's arms was making him feel mad and even jealous, he would therefore never admit it.

He wanted to be the one loving her, raising her and protecting her, of course he wanted the boys to help him out but he wanted to be the most important for her. He wanted to love her and in return he wanted her to love him back.

Ace felt that way toward her because unfortunately, in his life he had never really experienced love, his parents weren't the best and his girlfriends and one nights either. Never once in his life he had heard his parents tell him that they loved him and it did affect him with time. He never knew what it really was to be loved so having this little girl with him made him happy, she loved him and she was showing him either with cuddles or small baby kisses or by some other ways. Ace loved her because he liked the feeling of being loved back, even if it wasn't the best type of love, he still adored it.

She was his.