All the boys

You were at your house, sitting at the kitchen table. You had just bough a lot of  Christmas gifts for the gang and you were now wrapping their presents. You had to say that you were proud of what you found for them.

They had four gifts each.

You were about to wrap the fifth one when suddenly, there was a knock on your front door. You eyes immediately widened as you turned to look at the front door quickly. You staid frozen on your spot for a couple of seconds before you ran up to the door and opened it but just a little bit.

"Yes?" You asked the seven boys that were standing on your front porch.

"Hi y/n..." Ace begin but stopped talking as he begin to look at you with a confused expression

"Are you okay, you look weird" he finished. You looked back at the table full of gifts behind you before looking back at him and the others.

"Y-Yeah, I'm perfectly fine just....occupied"

"okay, we'll can we come i..."

"no!" You cut him off straight. All your best friends looked at you with surprised eyes.

"What are you hiding?" Eyeball asked as a smirk begin to form on his face.

"What? nothing, I don't know what you're talking about..." you saw Ace raise his eyebrows at you

"Okay, then you won't mind letting us in" you forced a smile on your lips.

What were you suppose to do now?

"okay, just huuumm...wait!" you quickly closed the door and locked it. You didn't wanted them to come into the house while you were hiding everything. The boys all looked at each other with confused expressions on their faces, they didn't understood he you were being so weird

"what the fuck?" Ace mumbled under his breath, he and the others were really not understanding what was going on with you.

As you ran back into the house, You ran to your room to get a big blanket. You then hurried to the table and tried to spread the blanket on top of it, to hide the several gifts that were on it. You made sure that they were all correctly hidden under it before running back to the door.

Then, You unlocked it and opened it.

"Here, now you guys can come in" You breathed out as you moved away so they could all walk in. You were breathing heavily due to the little race that you did with yourself to go get the blanket into your room to bring it back into the kitchen. The boys entered the house while looking at you suspiciously until their eyes landed on the table.

"Okay...so you really are hiding something" Eyeball considered while looking at you. He then walked closer to the table with the rest of the boys following him and went to remove the blanket but you quickly slapped his hand before he could do it

"no! don't touch it" Eyeball smirked at you and crossed his arms. He was looking at you with amusement dancing in his brown eyes

"what's under it?"

"Nothing!"

"You're lying y/n, you're a terrible liar and we al knows it. And just look at your table, it's funny to see you try to deny it" Billy spoke for the first time this time.

You  looked at him for a second before speaking again

"it's nothing!i swear it's nothing!"

"All right then, if it's nothing, then i guess you won't mind if we look at what it is" Ace considered while moving closer to the table. He was about to lift the blanket when you begin to scream at him

"NO DON'T!" Ace chuckled and looked at you

"tell us what it is then" you sighed before looking down. You knew they wouldn't let it go, you had to tell them if you didn't wanted them to break the surprise, it would really make you sad if they did.

"It's your Christmas gifts, to all of you guys.I was wrapping them before you came..." the boys eyes widened slightly as silence took place in the room. The truth is that, they weren't expecting any gifts, at all.

"Really? Gifts for us?" Charlie was the one who finally broke the silence

You nodded your head with a small smile

"Yeah..."

"sweet" you giggled slightly at his reply before you sighed again and looked back up at all of them

"So now could you maybe get out and come back in like..." you paused to look at the clock on the wall

"Maybe an hour or two? I'd like to finish the wrapping" You smiled up at them.

The gang all looked at each other before they all smiled and finally nodded

"all right. We'll see you in an hour then." Ace smirked and walked to you so he could kiss your head gently. Then, he signaled for all of the boys to get out of the house with him.

You closed the door behind them and quickly went back to the wrapping.

The boys all had smiles on their faces as they left. They all felt extremely happy that you bought gifts for them. They weren't expecting anything at all, so they were happy.

So during the following hour, You wrapped all the gifts happily before placing them under your Christmas three. You were proud of yourself, you wrapped over twenty gifts in a little more then an hour.

When the boys came back, they looked at their gifts and all asked you to tell them what they were but of course, you didn't told them. They all had to wait for Christmas before opening them.

"Come on y/n! Just this one!"

"No! You will not open any of them, you guys have to wait, you'll only open them at Christmas! It's only in about ten days so you will wait!" You snapped back playfully.

"Fine whatever" you couldn't help but laugh at their behaviors, you loved them all with all your heart.