Ace

"I'm gonna go get something to drink!" Your friend screamed over the music, making you nod at her with a smile

"Okay!" You replied just before she walked away. You kept dancing for a couple of minutes until you got tired of it. Then you decided to go look for your friend. You checked everywhere and ended up seeing her making out with a random boy in a corner of the house. You rolled your eyes and begin to chuckle, it was typical for your friend to do this, she didn't wanted a relationship at all, she just wanted to have fun. You turned around and begin to walk toward the entrance of the house.

You knew your friend wouldn't Mind if you were leaving her at the party, after all, it's not like you were leaving her alone.

You were walking toward the entrance of the house when suddenly, you felt a body collide with yours, making you stumble and squeal before you fell right on some guy's lap. You looked up immediately at the boy to apologize and your eyes widened, it was Ace Merrill. He was looking right at you with a smirk on his face, his friends were all smirking at you.

"Well hello there" he spoke to you, a smirk still on his face. You didn't answered anything, you just looked at him, completely frozen, you didn't knew what to do.

After a couple of seconds, you finally got out of your shocked stade and begin to speak.

"Hummm i- I'm sorry  I-it was an accident.." you spoke quickly as you begin to get off his lap. Two hands stopped you from standing up. Ace placed his hands on your waist firmly and pulled you right back on his lap before wrapping an arm around your waist

"Its fine you can stay, i don't mind having pretty girls sitting in my lap" Ace smirked as his friends begin to chuckle at you. Your face was almost completely red and you didn't really knew what to do.

"Humm...I..." was all you could make out, making him smirk wider. He had effects on you and he adored it.

"Well, sweetheart what's your name?" You looked up in his eyes

"Y-y/n...y/n  l/n"  (l/n= last name)

"Well..." He spoke while leaning toward your ear, he placed one single kiss on your neck, making a shiver go down your spine and a small gasp leave your lips before he spoke again

"I'm Ace Merrill"