The boys date a bald girl

Requested!!!

Ace:  ace doesn't really care if you are bald or not, he loves you no matter what.

"Come on babe, we're leaving" ace screamed from the bottom of the stairs. You two were going to the restaurant together for your one year anniversary and let's just say you took your time to get ready.

"I'm coming!" You screamed as you almost ran down the stairs. Once in front of him, you looked at him as he looked at you.

"You are stunning" he spoke with a smile on his face while admiring you. You smiled back as a blush begin to form on your cheeks.

"You think? Even if there is something missing up there?" You asked while pointing to your bald head. Ace rolled his eyes at your comment.

"How many time will I have to tell you, with or without any hair, you are still perfect to me!"

You smiled at him again.

"Thank you" he smirked at you and kissed your lips. "Now come on, we're going to be late" he whispered after he pulled away before he intertwined your fingers together and begin to walk out of the house and toward his car.

Eyeball: eyeball doesn't mind if you are bald or not, it doesn't seem like it but he care  about your personality more than Your apparence.

"Hey y/n?" Your boyfriend screamed from the living room

"What?" You screamed back as you stopped reading the book you had in your hands.

"Can you come here please?" You groaned, you were really comfortable in your bed.

"Whyyyyy?" You whined

"Just Come here!!" He screamed back.

You huffed and placed your book to the side before standing up and walking toward him. You found him in the kitchen and walked to him.

"What?" You asked as you stopped walking about a feet away from him. Eyeball smiled at you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He then kissed your head.

"I just wanted to tell you that I loved you, and that you were beautiful" he finished and kissed your bald head again before walking away toward the living room. You turned to him and glared at his back.

"You called me here just to tell me that?" You were a little annoyed now

"Yes I did!" You raised your eyebrows at him before a smile begin to form on your face.

"Well thank you" you begin to blush as he winked at you.

That's what you liked with eyeball, even with small actions, he was able to make you feel really happy even if you didn't had any hair. You were really happy and thankful of it.

Billy: Billy doesn't mind having a bald girlfriend but at first, he found it weird because he wasn't used to it. With time tho, he got perfectly fine with it and now he doesn't stop telling you how beautiful you are.

"Hey babe" you spoke as you entered your house. Your boyfriend was in the living room, watching tv.

"Hey! Are you okay?" He asked as he turned to look at you

"You look sad" he then said while standing up to come to stand beside you.

"Yeah, my day wasn't the best..." you replied sadly

"Why?" Billy asked you worryingly as he took your hand to guide you toward the couch, where the two of you sat in front on each other.

"Well someone made fun of me today, because I don't have any hair..." you replied sadly and looked down at your lap. You saw billy frown before anger took place on his face.

"That bitch who made fun of you was just stupid, and jealous..."

"Jealous?" You asked, unsure.

"Yes, jealous because she know that if she didn't had any hair she would be ugly. You, on the other hand, are just perfect, with or without any hair you are still the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my entire life. I love you and I don't want you to feel sad because of what that bitch said, because it's not true" he finished and smiled at you. Your cheeks were red and your eyes had tears in them. You looked up at billy

"You really mean it?" Billy nod rapidly.

"Of course I do, why would I lie to you?" You smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you" you whispered as he wrapped his arms around you.

"It's just the truth" he whispered before you fell him place a kiss on your cheek.

Charlie: Charlie is actually happy to have a bald girlfriend, he think that you are really, really pretty without any hair.

"All right y/n are you ready to go?" Charlie asked you while turning to look at you. You stood up from your chair and smiled at him.

"Yes!"

The two of you were going to the Irby's, were the rest of he boys already were.

"All right lets g..." Charlie cut himself off when he saw what you were wearing on your head.

"Why are you wearing an hat, remove it!" You shook your head at him as he walked to you.

"No I don't want to, people will look..." you spoke while pointing your bald head. Charlie stopped walking in front of you with an 'Are you serous' face.

"And?" Charlie spoke.

"Well I don't want them to laugh..." Charlie looked at you without any emotion on his face.

"If someone laugh at you I swear to god, me and the boys will probably kill the person , boy or girl I don't give a shit...and why would people laugh at you?"

"Because I'm bald..." Charlie sighed

"How many time do I have to tell you that you are just so beautiful? Even if you don't have any hair, you are still really pretty, and really hot, even the boys told me that they found you beautiful." Charlie finished and placed his hands on both of your cheeks. When he said the last part of his sentence, you saw a hint of jealousy in his eyes, it just made you smile wider.

"Really?" You asked softly

"Yes! Really!" A smile slowly formed on your lips as he kissed your forehead.

"All right then.." you spoke before removing the hat from your head.

"Good! Now let's go!" Charlie took your hand and begin to walk out of the house.

In the end, he was right, nobody laughed of you at the bar...